Where's the gold? Not here! Haha.

GroundSweeper

Forum Supporter
Got spoiled with some gold finds in July and early August I guess. Haven't had a lot of time or great locations to hunt lately.

Got out today at lunch and swept some sand vball courts. Quiet!

Squeaked out 29¢ and a junk cross ring (ring #23 fty).

44 days since last gold, 13 days since last silver.

$4.59 in change for the month so far...

Come on gold! :D

Happy hunting!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 212
Weird ring... if you wore it the cross would be on its side. Jewelry of any kind is always fun to find, just so much better when it's real :).

I feel your pain... it's been a while since my last as well :( Hopefully our upcoming hunts will be rewarding so we have something to dazzle the forum with :D

I feel your pain... it's been a while since my last as well :( Hopefully our upcoming hunts will be rewarding so we have something to dazzle the forum with :D

I saw Diggum and you've been in the water after the gold, so just a matter of time for you! Can't wait to do some more kd* water and shore hunting (*knee deep) haha. Thanks!

I saw Diggum and you've been in the water after the gold, so just a matter of time for you! Can't wait to do some more kd* water and shore hunting (*knee deep) haha. Thanks!

He stole all the gold from me on the last hunt! I don't think I'll give him a chance to next time :lol:
With the low levels, even in knee deep you should do good!!

Got out today at lunch and swept some sand vball courts. Quiet!

Congrats on the jewelry and clad. I don't know what the deal with volleyball courts is. I have yet to find anything much of value. Lots of pennies, a few dimes and nickels, and a couple of quarters out of a half dozen courts I've hunted; some being on private property! I just don't think that they are the gold mine I always thought they'd be.

Back to the rivers! :laughing:

*Cali Girl*, you'll get it next time, but I don't plan to be aced out of my share! ;)

Congrats on the jewelry and clad. I don't know what the deal with volleyball courts is. I have yet to find anything much of value. Lots of pennies, a few dimes and nickels, and a couple of quarters out of a half dozen courts I've hunted; some being on private property! I just don't think that they are the gold mine I always thought they'd be.

Cali Girl*, you'll get it next time, but I don't plan to be aced out of my share!

Good luck on the next hunt.

*Cali Girl*, you'll get it next time, but I don't plan to be aced out of my share! ;)

I think they have potential, maybe not often, but I found a nice 18k ring near one last month. I've never found gold in a tot-lot, but I'm still going to hit them up when I have no other options!

River is calling, but it is farther from my work, hard to do on a lunch hour, but I'm going to figure it out!

I think they have potential, maybe not often, but I found a nice 18k ring near one last month. I've never found gold in a tot-lot, but I'm still going to hit them up when I have no other options!

River is calling, but it is farther from my work, hard to do on a lunch hour, but I'm going to figure it out!

Yeah, you've been doing pretty freaking well, lately! Good luck with your next hunt! :yes:

how do u think I feel, that 14k gold ring was not gold, but brass coated led. haha nice clad though btw

Man, that second pic with the 14k just looks so good, any chance your jeweler just got it wrong? Take it to a second place? Not saying it isn't possible to be junk, just hanging onto a thread perhaps.

Either way, heartbreaker if not, but keep swinging the detector and it'll come, eventually, to us all! Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom