Almost skunked!

toehead

Elite Member
Decided to search a tot-lot this morning after work, I was swingin' around the equipment when something made me look over my shoulder. There not more than 10 feet from me was a skunk!:shock: I did the cartoon character running in mid air:lol:, and it simply raised his tail as a warning ( luckily it's tail was facing the other direction) and hurried off. Got the heart pumpin' for sure. Once I watched it go under the fence I returned to my hunting. Minutes later found a Sac. dollar. Guess the skunk was sort of good luck?:spin:

Glad you had the sense to turn around!

I've been chased by a skunk through a campground (much to everyone's amusement) once, and sprayed twice by dead skunks--but that's another story and involves dogs and big rocks.

:lol:

Haha, who woulda known, two funny skunk posts in one thread... just made my day.

WTG on the $1 toe!

In this case there is no better advice. Don't feel bad about running, I am sure we all would have done the same thing. Is there really a GOOD way to get rid of the smell of skunk??:no:

At least you weren't skunked while you were detecting. ( I know, it was a bad pun.:roll:)
Not a bad pun at all, actually that was the pun I intended with the title.

Scarry for awhile wasn't it? One of our sons was working under his '67 Camaro in the garage with a friend when a skunk came IN the garage and UNDER the car with them. They were only 16, you should have seen their faces when they ran into the house. Somehow they managed to not get "skunked". We see them in Kansas A LOT! :D:D
GiGi

..........: I did the cartoon character running in mid air:lol:..............

I believe this is referred to as 'The Fred Flintstone.'

And I would like to thank you for making me spray coffee all over my screen this morning. I laughed way to hard this morning.

Back
Top Bottom