Where do I go First??

MetalmanMatt

I talked with an OldTimer today about my area. He has written several books about history in this county. Here is what I learned from him.

#1 A load of Nitro exploded and enearthed a spring in 1910. He has a photo of the swimming hole and a sign that reads "swimming .10" . He saai id stayed full of swimmers. On the same property there was a Service station torn dawn in the 40s.

#2 Water Fall just 1/4 mile from my house was a popular spot for swimmers and lovers. Also on this spot Pilots would land thier trainer plains and "talk with the local girls"

#3 A permanant Cow Camp on the outskirts of a local park. He has found a few items there in the past.

#4 A school House closed down in 1890. No buildings left but you can see where they were.

I have permossion for these spots. He heads up the Local HistoricalSoc. He said as long as he gets to see my finds he will make sure Im not bothered.

I have another great spot that I listed in the Permision section, but I have decided to wait for more seasoned help on that one.(Any Takers). B ut I dont know witch of the first 4 I should hit first.

If it's hot out go for the waterfall'

Of it's cool and the ground is easy to dig go for the school house.

Don't forget the camera!

Back
Top Bottom