Whats the weirdest thing you've dug?

Elixir

Elite Member
The weirdest thing I have dug were the gold teeth in the sand at the beach. Anyone have any bizzare digs with pictures?

The weirdest I've dug has to have been a fart bag. :lol:

Accidentally must have pricked it while cleaning it when I got home. Well, let's say that it was fully loaded. :lol:

Attachments

• FB_Front.jpg
    FB_Front.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 327
  • FB_back.jpg
    FB_back.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 333
Elixir,
That reminds me of an archaeological dig done in at a colonial home downtown. In the 1800's, a dentist practiced there. Some gold teeth were found in the ground. I suppose anyone owning a former dentist's home may be sitting atop gold, being that they usually threw, what they considered, refuse in the yard and buried it.

This wasnt like dental gold teeth this was a "grill" with diamondz in it! Bling Bling!

2550779b7067.jpg

Ghetto fabulous! Chyea! alright, I've got my point across :lol: The diamonds arent real, but it might be 10k

Wow! This is hilarious, how do you lose your grille? I can see some pimp getting his chops busted in the park.

Also, judging by the terrible English on the fart bag I guess it was made in China. Is there a factory over there with thousands of Chinese women farting into bags?????

Imagine the technological advances made to increase output (OK, beans for everyone from now on!:lol:)

PS: Notice that "Eating is prohibited"

The weirdest I've dug has to have been a fart bag. :lol:

Accidentally must have pricked it while cleaning it when I got home. Well, let's say that it was fully loaded. :lol:
Like Lyle........................

Attachments

• Fart_Scene_Blazing_Saddles.jpg
    Fart_Scene_Blazing_Saddles.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 310
My "boy whizzing" has to be an unusual one. About 4 inches high it has a receptacle in the rear for a water tube :) Steve in so az

boywhizzing.jpg

Aaaah, the token rears it's head once again. :lol:
Been a while for that one.
I didn't have a camera with me, but my wife unearthed a "Danger-No Tresspassing" sign on the beach yesterday. Pretty deep and not in an area that it would have applied to. We got a chuckle out of it.
Ok, so it wasn't all that weird. ;)

The weirdest thing that I ever dug was one of these, I am not sure what it is :lol:. All I know is that I dug all the way down to Ireland, or was it Austrailia. Steve.

P.S. Of course I was using a Tesoro ;). Just kidding all you Minelab folks, I never seem to find anything very unusual, pretty much clad & some jewelry.

Attachments

• MinelabExplorerXS.jpg
    MinelabExplorerXS.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 278
I've found some pretty strange things, but this tops the list.

Attachments

• tiki.jpg
    tiki.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 258
Ya think? I'm not driving all the way back to Rhode Island to throw it back in the water.

It reminds me of a Hawaiian Tiki or African Witch doctor?

It's human with a mask on. A pendant. The picture is the actual size, made of brass.

Back
Top Bottom