#19 on the year! :) I'm back.

Good work Scott, and welcome back! Good luck on the remaining 33. As things are here I'll be lucky to get a tenth of that before the year ends.

HH,
Foiled

hooray for Scotty!! glad to see you back hunting the gold buddy! you were MIA for way too long my friend. congrats on another gold ticket, and i also would love to see that lizard ring cleaned up.

gimme a call man! i would love to talk with ya a bit.

Hiya Hook, I'll give you a call tomorrow when I'm driving around doing deliveries. I'd call you tonight but I just got in from detecting (post to come) and I'm hitting the 5:30am low in the morning.....yep, gold fever has struck again and the doc says I ain't getting rid of it until next springs fishing season.:D

Hi Ryan, I think about you every time I drive across the Tobin.:grin: I've been neglecting my detecting duties as of late but I'll make up for it soon enough. I'm down for some colonial action anytime, I still have to cross off my bucket list a day that I find a large cent and a gold ring in the same 24 hour period. I always figured getting the large cent first would be my best bet at reaching that goal. I'll give you a call this week some time. Good to hear from you.

Hey!! Count me in!! Good to hear we are all alive still..:lol::lol::lol: I need to get out bad!

Hey!! Count me in!! Good to hear we are all alive still..:lol::lol::lol: I need to get out bad!

Hi Dave, good to hear from you too. It would be fun getting a small group of us together and going on a search for some of the old stuff. We'll have to figure out a spot and a time to do it. We'll chat soon and see if we can make this happen. Good luck out there.

P.s. I'm working on a new post right now from my 2 hunts today........and there will be a new total for my gold count.:D

So it was squid fishing. I was wondering where you went!

Welcome back, and congrats on the gold :)

Back
Top Bottom