New member here

Audiz

Hi, my name is Audrey I'm in Western NY, Monroe County. I have been reading the posts for awhile now and am hooked :yes:. I have been reading alot about everyones finds and getting the hunting fever :lol: now I think I'm ready to get a new detector, the one I have it's hard to figure out and heavy. I'm leaning towards a Garretts Ace 250.

Nice to have you browsing around Audrey. Hope you make a decision soon and get out there swingin' with the rest of us!

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum. Glad you joined us...you will be too.

The ACE 250 is a nice machine. When you get it, we all like pictures and stories.

Happy Hunting and Good Luck with the ACE.

Thank you , I really enjoy the posts and stories :yes: There are some stores locally I want to check out very soon. I here alot of good things about the Ace 250, plus it's within price range.
~Audrey~

Welcome

Welcome to the forum Audrey. Great to have you on board and best of luck to you.

Welcome Audrey! As you get started, keep a log of everything you find--it's fun to look back at it. Also, it's interesting to keep track of the coin value.

HH

:cool:

A super-light and super-easy detector to use is the Tesoro Umax Silver. (It's even easier to use than the Ace 250!)

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome aboard Audrey.... lots of help here.. maybe you should ask some questions here about your present detector.... I am sure there is help available... HH RickO

Hi Audrey, glad to have you on the forum. There's lots to learn for someone jsut starting out. Please be sure and send us a note about your finds after you get your MD. Cheers!;)
GiGi

drsmithtft...Welcome to the forum Audrey. Great to have you on board and best of luck to you.
Thank you very much, I really love reading all the posts, I need all the luck I can get. I'm still in the process of looking locally for a detector...

Carol K...Hi Audrey, welcome.
Thank you Carol :-)

---Quote---
the one I have it's hard to figure out and heavy.
---End Quote---Which one is that?

I have a BH 840, I can't even find a picture of it on-line. I did contact BH and got a copy of the instructions.

Squirrely...
Welcome Audrey! As you get started, keep a log of everything you find--it's fun to look back at it. Also, it's interesting to keep track of the coin value.

That sounds like a wonderful idea, I'll do that for sure. I've been eyeing some play grounds in the area and there not far from work either...

billiard rich...A super-light and super-easy detector to use is the Tesoro Umax Silver. (It's even easier to use than the Ace 250!)

Welcome to the forum!

I've never heard of the Tesoro Urnax Silver. Probably costs more than the Ace 250...

RickO...Welcome aboard Audrey.... lots of help here.. maybe you should ask some questions here about your present detector.... I am sure there is help available... HH RickO

Thank you, I see everyone is great in answering questions, I've also learned a lot from the Q and A. My present detector is a BH 840, got it as a Christmas present in the early 80's...

GiGi...
Hi Audrey, glad to have you on the forum. There's lots to learn for someone jsut starting out. Please be sure and send us a note about your finds after you get your MD. Cheers!;)
GiGi

Thank you GiGi, I have learned things I haven't known before from the posts, everyone is really very helpful, and great sense of humor :-). I will for sure post my finds, the only thing I'm unable to do is picture no scanner with this puter.

Rudy...Hi Audrey, welcome aboard.

---Quote (Originally by Audiz)---
..., the one I have it's hard to figure out and heavy.
---End Quote---
You mean you have an Explorer? :lol:

(just kidding)

Thank you Rudy, No, I don't have an Explorer, I have a BH 840...

spyral...and Welcome from California

Welcome from New York, :-)

Back
Top Bottom