Newbie here/Calif

mosrto

Ca.-soon moving back to New Hampshire, Born in Wat
Sorry, I didn"t introduce myself. Im presently in Ca. Born in Waterbury Ct. We are moving to New Hampshire early next year. I do not own a detector yet, but with about about a $400 budget I narrowed my search to a Minelab X-Terra 30 or a garrett 250. I was hoping someone could tell me which detectors to stay away from, i dont know if this is a proper question, but I was thinking of the word lemons.:?: Anyway, great forum. By the way I lost my left arm some years ago, was hoping the detectors would be light enough to swing for a while.----looking forward to MDing.

Welcome to the forum from northern California (Los Gatos). Lots of folks here from the left coast. Glad you're joining us...you'll like it here.

Don't know much about the X-Terra 30, but the ACE 250 is a nice machine. My spare is a White's Prizim III that's comparable to the 250. It weighs about the same, but I think it's balanced a little better.

Where in California?

Welcome to the forum from northern California (Los Gatos). Lots of folks here from the left coast. Glad you're joining us...you'll like it here.

Don't know much about the X-Terra 30, but the ACE 250 is a nice machine. My spare is a White's Prizim III that's comparable to the 250. It weighs about the same, but I think it's balanced a little better.

Where in California?

Hi Lowjiber, I live in Corona-Riverside Cty, near the city of Riverside.

Back
Top Bottom