Announcing the ORX from XP.

Thanks for the heads-up. Looks to be a few bucks cheaper than Deus. Any comparisons available?

Thanks for the heads-up. Looks to be a few bucks cheaper than Deus. Any comparisons available?

A bit too early to compare I think it needs some field time first.

On the cost front, bearing in mind it is priced in Euros it seems cheaper than the current full Deus but then in the UK we may have to factor in VAT @ 20%? (value added tax)

Is this a clone of DPR 600 unit??
I sure don’t know.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0lhsexbuagM

The other way round I would think.

Some years ago XP brought out just a Lite version of the Deus with just the elliptical coil, white to reflect the heat to search in hot countries for gold.

That machines now to seems to have been dropped by XP.

Possible ORX replaces that old model?

The other way round I would think.

Some years ago XP brought out just a Lite version of the Deus with just the elliptical coil, white to reflect the heat to search in hot countries for gold.

That machines now to seems to have been dropped by XP.

Possible ORX replaces that old model?

Maybe
I’ll wait for more info and pics.

From UK XP importer.

"Over the weekend whilst at Detectival 2018 XP announced an exciting new lower priced detector that will be available in November."

November, not sure if this is just Europe or world wide?

Intended as a Nox killer?
I don't believe so. It supposedly only has 4 factory programs (like the DPR 600 clone)- 2 gold and 2 coin- and 2 additional save slots. I believe it is targeting the gold prospecting/hunting market here, since it comes default with hf coils. But I saw somewhere that it would pair with newer coils as well so who knows.

Oldest coin dug- 1927 wheatie.

Interesting how the 21 frequencies go from the mid-VLF range at 13 kHz to the upper LF range at 81 kHz. How many frequencies are actually functioning at a time, and are they determined by the chosen search mode? Have to read more when it's available.

Monte

Interesting how the 21 frequencies go from the mid-VLF range at 13 kHz to the upper LF range at 81 kHz. How many frequencies are actually functioning at a time, and are they determined by the chosen search mode? Have to read more when it's available.

Monte
Something similar to a certain other machine we know lol? I wish that xp would bring out a Deus simultaneous multi-freq coil series. I guess that would mess with the current coil sales though, especially the new released x35 series.

Something similar to a certain other machine we know lol? I wish that xp would bring out a Deus simultaneous multi-freq coil series. I guess that would mess with the current coil sales though, especially the new released x35 series.

So do I. That would be great.

Back
Top Bottom