Forum upgrade

I was trying the other forum (Liberty) ; I have logged-in signed in whatever.trying to post but keep getting server error comming up.what's the deal posted this morning even downloaded a pic no problem.Anyone else know what to do? thanks

Not sure what it was crazydigger, maybe the hosting company was doing some updates. It could happen...

I say go for it. We have to change with the advancement of technology.

I honestly forgot that Liberty even existed until reading this thread. I logged in over there and it seems to function fine for me. It must be the same software since it looks the same as another forum I go to (non metal detecting related). To be honest, I'm not a big fan of the design. It seems like it is harder to navigate but that is probably only due to the fact that I am so used to Friendly. It will take some getting used to but I'm sure all will be well after the switch.

I've signed up at Liberty and have been using it alot for about a week now. It looks a runs fantastic on my PC as well as my windows phone. I really like the Xenforo software alot! I say upgrade!!

Back
Top Bottom