Thank Goodness For Coinstar

diggin4clad

Elite Member
Too cold to hunt but at least the Coinstar machines are giving up some things....silver #6 for the year, a 1945 silver Canadian dime.

Attachments

• Image (41).jpg
    Image (41).jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 364
Congratulations. Got my first and only so far silver from a coinstar 2 weeks ago. I just have not felt like hunting. Lol.

I wanted to check the coin machine at the bank the other day but there was a guy with 2 5 gallon buckets there and the machine was jammed. Wasn't gonna wait an hour. But betcha he left some behind for sure

I've "Hunted" 3 local coinstars for 2 + years ...... NOTHING ! ! !
Sooner or later you'll get something.

It's a small joy to snag a quarter too! Congrats on #6...and counting...
Thanks.....

Congrats !!!!! ….an occasional silver helps make up for the crusty Zincolns in between times :lol:
Definitely !

Nice going on the canadian silver.
Thanks

Use to snag change out of the pay phones, when there use to be payphone.:D
I remember the pay phones....they were all over the place, inside and outside. I remember one of the kids would put something like maple syrup in the reject so that the next person to reach in there got a sticky finger.:laughing:

Nice Bluenose.
Thanks

Congratulations. Got my first and only so far silver from a coinstar 2 weeks ago. I just have not felt like hunting. Lol.
One is better than none. Congrats.

I wanted to check the coin machine at the bank the other day but there was a guy with 2 5 gallon buckets there and the machine was jammed. Wasn't gonna wait an hour. But betcha he left some behind for sure
I'd bet that he did leave some coins there.

Awesome score! Theres something about foreign silver that I like. Things will be thawing out here pretty quick now, good luck when you get back out there!

Thanks...

Congrats on the the silver score!
Thank You....

Awesome score! Theres something about foreign silver that I like. Things will be thawing out here pretty quick now, good luck when you get back out there!
I love Canadian and other foreign silver too. Have a pretty good stack of it put away. I'm looking at March 30th as the "official" start to my detecting season but if it warms up and the ground is soft I'll be out there sooner. :mder: I'm chomping at the bit right now !

Back
Top Bottom