Hunted Diva Beach

Cfm-ct reply

Acually i would know about golf more than you will ever know, i once worked on a golf coarse & my Dad was a highly respected Golf Coarse super intendant for 30 year's , being i am retired, set for life financially , is there any more Bs you want to come up with :shock::?::hornetsnest::hornetsnest::hornetsnest::woot::lol: Ps Mark, don't worry about it, some thing's Old School will never know , he's King , only on the forum :laughing:

if more was here beside's clad
The fact that there is clad says to me there's gold.. just a little deeper. If it were me I'd be cleaning out all that clad and crud.. then listening for those deep deep whispers.. gold for sure hiding there just need to put in the time and effort

Steve Reply

Good conclusion however, this is not Japan, 2nd here Replenishment sand is your enemy, i am looking forward to see what the Manta bring's , all East coast of the USA is not the same, as CT is different from Md - De beaches , Florida is different from both, if the Gold was here , Here is a kicker :roll: , don't you think OBN would have been over here hunting last year , so before coming to conclusion's like the King of OLD School , do your :research::research::research::research::research: , happy hunting. PS Why don't you come over and seed all my beaches with all the 24k Gold, it seem's like you find it like Felix pennies:roll::secret::waytogo:

Acually i would know about golf more than you will ever know, i once worked on a golf coarse & my Dad was a highly respected Golf Coarse super intendant for 30 year's , being i am retired, set for life financially , is there any more Bs you want to come up with :shock::?::hornetsnest::hornetsnest::hornetsnest::woot::lol: Ps Mark, don't worry about it, some thing's Old School will never know , he's King , only on the forum :laughing:

BS... what are you talking about Earl? Why don't you post all your wonderful finds you have with your new technology? Just the gold and silver will suffice..

You come on my thread and tell me what you think I should be hunting with and all you ever post is excuse after excuse why you aren't finding anything.

GOLF BS CFM-ct reply

Would you like to come down for a game of golf, winner takes home a New Equinox :?: PS and everyone here , has there own opinion ! :D Ps don't get mad , i am blowing the dust off my club's, Game on, :shock::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: I could use a 2nd EQ 800 . Seems like Mark is doing the best on Gold find's in CT , that new NOX technology is making a mark, Swing, your next buddy :lol: :imo::nothingtoadd: Craig happy hunting . Later last post, don't want the thread closed :shock::D:D. Mmmm can't post anything, once upon a time it was only gold posted , everyone that posted silver got cut up , now no changing the rules Captain Silver , must be a gold slumpy in Ct :lol: ps Just 4 U Craig i will try to do better this year , someone on here has to keep your blood pumping , as we all miss your water hunt's . Later. PS I decided on the Felix prize thread- that i will be sending the winner of the Bonus prize , No One Does It Like The Master , up to CT to do a Master hunt with-Craig- to determine who the Master really is !!!!!!!! Stay tuned . Diva beach will be re- named after this Bronco Fan You Tube Video Master Hunt.:yes:

Last edited:
Would you like to come down for a game of golf, winner takes home a New Equinox :?: PS and everyone here , has there own opinion ! :D Ps don't get mad , i am blowing the dust off my club's, Game on, :shock::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: I could use a 2nd EQ 800 . Seems like Mark is doing the best on Gold find's in CT , that new NOX technology is making a mark, Swing, your next buddy :lol: :imo::nothingtoadd: Craig happy hunting . Later last post, don't want the thread closed :shock::D:D. Mmmm can't post anything, once upon a time it was only gold posted , everyone that posted silver got cut up , now no changing the rules Captain Silver , must be a gold slumpy in Ct :lol: ps Just 4 U Craig i will try to do better this year , someone on here has to keep your blood pumping , as we all miss your water hunt's . Later. PS I decided on the Felix prize thread- that i will be sending the winner of the Bonus prize , No One Does It Like The Master , up to CT to do a Master hunt with-Craig- to determine who the Master really is !!!!!!!! Stay tuned . Diva beach will be re- named after this Bronco Fan You Tube Video Master Hunt.:yes:

Everything is a competition to you... I put my friends on spots I know they have a great chance to find gold and I am very happy and excited for them when they find it... they are younger than I am and newer to the hobby.. I have no issue sharing my spots with those I trust.

Cfm-ct reply

U da man, glad 2 see your putting the young on spot, next time we come up, dont forget about the Old , silver doesn't count , OBN & I will :workforgold: ps Shogun bungied to your side , dont worry bro., ill have the dog water toy, u will need your Excal :yes::thumbsup:

U da man, glad 2 see your putting the young on spot, next time we come up, dont forget about the Old , silver doesn't count , OBN & I will :workforgold: ps Shogun bungied to your side , dont worry bro., ill have the dog water toy, u will need your Excal :yes::thumbsup:

When you reply to me... this is what I hear.... :D

Well Earl if you are retired then this definitely might be something you may want to consider! A lot of cruise ships have shuffleboard as well!!

Attachments

• Shuffleboard.jpg
    Shuffleboard.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 48
I wanna know when Earl is going to bring all that virgin detecting gear to CT. I would love to see him hunting our beaches. I bet he wouldn't last an hour in the rocks and stink mud. :laughing:

I wanna know when Earl is going to bring all that virgin detecting gear to CT. I would love to see him hunting our beaches. I bet he wouldn't last an hour in the rocks and stink mud. :laughing:

He wouldn't have survived the spot I hunted today... hardest spot I have ever hunted... it was 35 degrees and I had to take off my jacket I was sweating so much digging :laughing:

Swing

Stand by, got to get in shape, getting back to the Gym in March, you will have to settle for your buddy Felix, last i herd he was heading North in a Bright Lime Hummer H2 with Merlin , chill out bro. Craig your wright !

Back
Top Bottom