Name the Pirate Contest!

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
I think we should all have a vote on which one of us on here the detectorist in the video linked below most closely resembles. The pirate that gets the most votes wins! I don't know what they'll win (other than fame & notoriety) but it doesn't really matter now does it? :lol:

See the video and post "The pirate this most resembles is ______". Only 1 vote per pirate! (No matter how many times you may want to vote for Earl:laughing:).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...=&v=wjLzT1h-2ZE

Seems like a completely normal relationship to me. In fact I’d say that’s it’s a healthy relationship as well. I don’t get why you think it’s funny!

Winner Gets

A hunt with Felix- on Miami Beaches , he or she get's to keep all Felix zincon's , but has to ware any- one choice- of Felix beach hunting equipment from this site only, Felix will match the equipment worn with a matching equipment :D https://www.buzzfeed.com/samblum1/21-unsightly-portly-and-unnappealing-pictures-of-6w8u My guess on the Felix posted video is- the girl was OBNs new girlfriend, the 1st guy was Swing at a rocky beach, and the last guy was Wood Butcher swinging his ATPRO . :laughing: Last all the people in the slide show in my link posted - are some how related to Felix---> See the above link :shock::shock::nicethread: PS The 10th pick down is your welcome greeting to Miami - Felix ready to hunt :yes::D OR is He -No One Does It Like The Master for a Bonus prize howboutit :secret:

Last edited:
Aqua Sorry Bra

Is Felix # 10th down on the slide show baby blue , -or No One Does It like the Master for the Bonus Prize :?::?: Sorry i am not in the video , Craig , and Pi Joe have the only real pick of me sitting at the table in the restaurant CT Gang hunt after party pick:p , happy hunting.

Last edited:
Well, I will now officially vote. When I firts saw the detectorist out there doing his thing barefooted I thought initially that it may have been Romy. However, once the guy was in bed with his detectors it removed all doubt and my final decision is Earl, aka "Surfmaster" the only logical choice!

Earl's living the life, lives 20 minutes from the water, has a nothing but the cleanest scoops and detectors, always Russian honeys around.. And now they make a movie about him..:shock:

Stoneshirt /OBN

Thanks guys, well Felix guess the only vote here is are you # 10 in the baby blue, or in the Bright- Lime one piece- in my link posted , we all know your favorate color is bright- Lime, your Master Felix , but the member's, will most likely guess wright , regards to Merlin don't forget his pp :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Last edited:
Thanks guys, well Felix guess the only vote here is are you # 10 in the baby blue, or in the Bright- Lime one piece- in my link posted , we all know your favorate color is bright- Lime, your Master Felix , but the member's, will most likely guess wright , regards to Merlin don't forget his pp :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
Earl, I was really looking forward to this response. I even read it twice.. and I still don't understand 1 sentence

Steve

Click on the link, post #6 , scroll down to the 10th pick , is that Felix in baby blue, or keep scrolling down to the bright Lime guy with the one piece speedo , which guy is Felix, a hint was also given.

Dave

Got to give Felix credit for 2 thing's , that bright lime color :laughing: , and Zincon :kingdances: :laughing: ps After he made this thread originally to spank Earl, i got lucky & found a site that captured Felix in his one piece Bright Lime Master detecting gear , :yes::shock::lol: I figured i would end the pirate contest early , and let Felix The Cat out of the bag :roll::laughing: happy hunting. Dave , the link in Post# 6 , scroll down bro :lookclose:

Well, I will now officially vote. When I firts saw the detectorist out there doing his thing barefooted I thought initially that it may have been Romy. However, once the guy was in bed with his detectors it removed all doubt and my final decision is Earl, aka "Surfmaster" the only logical choice!

My thoughts exactly.

still can't believe Romy detects barefoot or in sandals.LOL

Earl, that link you shared is gross. Why are you looking at pics of fat guys in banana hammocks.

Attachments

• Excatly.jpg
    Excatly.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 202
Swing

Ask Felix , he's the one that got caught by the paveratzee in his bright lime one piece speedo Ohhhhh i guess you missed it :roll::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: PS I herd before they snapped the shot, Sexton took off running in his wet suit , he in no way wanted to be caught in that shot :shock: :yes::D Swing thank's for your opinion, everyone has one , however your not playing in Felix The Cat's play ground :lol: Update the Pav. Reported heading North in a Bright Lime Hummer H2.

Last edited:
I have to agree, that bed scene has Surf Master written all over. The story line however, the ATP for the Nox, well, that's my Friend Darth. :laughing:

R5

Back
Top Bottom