$20 bill sidewalk find, bogus bill!

HarveyH48

Elite Member
Out walking my dog this morning, and saw green next to a trashcan. Quickly snatched it up, before the dog soaked it, and just stuffed it my pocket. Thought cool, and in a great mood, didn't even think to unfold it, until I got home, and was going to stuff it in my wallet. Man, did I get a disappointment, looked just like a folded up $20, unfolded, it was short, and to the point, a Jesus advertisement.

Thinking about dropping it outside one of the local bars on my evening dog walk, could be kind of amusing for them.

Same thing happened to my wife and I about 15 years ago. We had just walked out of Pizza Hut and I looked down and saw a folded 20.00, I picked it up and told my wife we just got our meal paid for. Then I unfolded it and my wife just laughed and laughed. I then saw a guy and girl sitting in their car looking my way and laughing:roll:. They had left the restaraunt about a minute before us. I waved the fake 20 at them and we left. I then placed it on the ground outside the door to the shopping mall:lol:

I had a client (a hypnotist) came in to shoot a commercial and her ads were on folded fake $100 bills. I kept a few of them. I thought it was hilarious when I planted a couple next to some of our sales account executives' cars.

Yep, both went into their pockets when they were leaving. Didn't even blink.

Rodents. Honesty at its finest.:mad:

I’ve actually seen three of them in different malls I’ve been in. I picked up all three -then I heard some kids laughing at me --practical jokers for sure!!!

:lol::lol: does not always pay to keep looking down!

For an april fools day joke one time when KT was a Kinglet, at his grade school, KT took a 50 cent piece and a piece of aluminum foil...pressed it over the coin and worked it until it looked great, just like Kennedy, then carefully cut the excess foil off and peeled it so there was a hollow shell. That morning KT stuck chewed bubble gum on the back of it and stuck it onto the steps leading up to the school entrance...first two or three kids did not spot it then one did! He ran for it, went to pull it up and it crumpled in his hand! Looked around to see if anyone was looking to see if he was had, tossed it back down...stepped on it and went into the school...I went to look at it but he had stepped on the gum and it was stuck on the bottom of his shoe as it was gone! :lol::lol::lol:

That's just mean. A couple of months ago my family and I decided to go downtown for a decent meal. I parked, stepped out and there was a real $20 bill laying right in front of me. At that moment I decided I would upgrade my dinner plan to bison steak that evening. God's will, right?. It was delicious.

The lengths that churches go to for members. I wonder if the printing costs of the bogus money will be covered inside of a year?

Seriously, if a being that can create the heaven and the earth and all the life on it. Flood said world, turn Lot's wife into a pillar of salt, burn down Sodom in a pillar of fire, etc etc etc.... if he wants me to go to church, he'll magic my ass there. I don't need to people knocking on my door, or leaving literature on the floor of the men's room.

Yep, found one of those years ago in the break room at work. Kinda ticked me off. Then I put it partially under the leg of one of the vending machine (with help). Fun to watch people try to pick it up. :lol::lol::lol:

Makes me want to go to church... And drop something "similar" in the donation basket. ;)

I also found one of those Jesus advertisement bills while hunting in Pensacola last year..It was a hundred dollar bill...was real wet and I let it dry out and then opened it up..almost had an awesome bill find for sure...at least it caught my attention...Buster......:wow:

I've seen those before too. There ought to be some law against even impersonating money, like that!

The lengths that churches go to for members. I wonder if the printing costs of the bogus money will be covered inside of a year?

Seriously, if a being that can create the heaven and the earth and all the life on it. Flood said world, turn Lot's wife into a pillar of salt, burn down Sodom in a pillar of fire, etc etc etc.... if he wants me to go to church, he'll magic my ass there. I don't need to people knocking on my door, or leaving literature on the floor of the men's room.

Agreed!

I'm not a real big fan of the "holier than thou, self-righteously pious, can do no wrong" type of religious people. To me, its bragging, like your bragging about your religion, and bragging is a sin.

To me it's rude to press your religion on other people. No different than going up to someone's house and saying...

"Hey, your a Yankees fan? Well how about becoming a red sox fan?!":lol:

Religion isn't all bad, and church can be a good thing. Some people just go a little overboard with it. It's big business these days. When the sermons became mostly about money, I stop going. Had my own financial woes, and wasn't feeling any better after a service, worse actually. Still believe there is a lot of wisdom in that book, lots of important lessons everyone should learn. Life just seemed a lot safer and saner, before God was taken from public view, and the 'Ten commandments' post on the wall of every classroom. Kids don't even know the 'Pledge of Allegiance' these days...

Back
Top Bottom