Forum friends are coming down. Day 1 highlight! Update

Good luck to you!! Hope you guys get the find of a lifetime!

We should try and get some kind of forum meet together in Virginia. I'd be there with bells on, and I'd love to meet y'all in person.

I'd love to drive down to sc for some digging too someday. Plus, then I could recover the cache my brother and I buried there when we were little. I still know right where it is ha-ha.

Also, if any of you are at DIV this weekend, look for me at the meeting. I'll be wearing my Saxapahaw T-shirt. I'll be at the JGD hunt, too, so it looks like some of us can meet there too!

Best wishes to both of you on the hunt.
Hope yall get some great keepers.
Looking forward to seeing what you guys post from the hunt .
Be safe n be blessed.

image.jpgToday's meeger finds for me. Except the knife was yesterday. The round thing is a brass wedding ring.

View attachment 33424061Chip is coming for a long weekend of Civil War and Colonial SC digging. Let's wish him luck. I'm glad he took me up on my offer and we will keep us posted with updates!
One more day chip!:digginahole::digginahole::digginahole::digginahole::kingdances::kingdances::kingdances:

That is pretty cool, being a field artilleryman, I think that would be on of the best things finding shell fragments from cannons fired during the civil war!

Congrats on the finds!

Back
Top Bottom