My big lucky day - find gold rings in old house

Stanislav M

Hello all. This small story about my lucky day
People tell me about house where live jeweller, he long ago died
House be broken and very much rubbish. Work with metal detector not real. I go inside, old newspaper and clothes, much dirt. In one room i see big object in package - suitcase? I go to the him. I see dirt parcel with red paper, kick, fall out three box.
Open one, o my God gold ring, open two, three - gold,gold
My big lucky day
Thank you for viewing my video and for your comments
Good luck in treasure hunting
Best regards , Stanislav
Photo and video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJez3ZTQdKw

Attachments

• IMG_20151030_112115.jpg
    IMG_20151030_112115.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 2,957
If it is considered abandoned property then no problem--thanks for the video.

Maybe good luck, but not good Karma !

Don't know what planet your from.

No matter what country you are from (which you didn't mention), that house belongs to someone, and so do those rings. I'd be looking for the legal owner.....:(

You really should attempt to seek out the legitimate owner ! :(

Last edited:
Well I don't know the laws there of the full situation, so I'll just give you the benefit of the doubt here. Pretty nice looking rings.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 2,746
That first ring is gorgeous! I'd wear that baby with pride.

Congratulations, Stanislav!

I watched the other video of the house, and it's structure appears old. Do you know it's age? Legality aside, those rings are sweet!!

Hello. House age -more 100 years. Rings USSR

Attachments

• IMG_20151114_161631.jpg
    IMG_20151114_161631.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 2,685
  • IMG_20151114_161703.jpg
    IMG_20151114_161703.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 2,674
I watched your video...I'm gonna call this an honest find...
No different than us over here hunting old homesites/cellars/foundations/curbstrips...Those rings have been there a while, mouse nibbles and water damage of the boxes...

I can understand the other replies too, and weighed this decision carefully...but, overall, it looks to me like you did nothing wrong at all...People abandon/lose stuff all the time, and we find it...thats what we do...some try to find the 'owner', and some do not...its a personal decision with no right or wrong...

From Me personally, Congratulations and nice work kicking around in that mess, and sharing this extraordinary find of yours with us!

I'm not a metal detecting referee, or any ordained theologian, just another treasure hunter out hunting...If I had to judge myself, I'm morally no better or worse than the rest....:laughing:.... .Good Job Brother!
Mud

Last edited:
I watched your video...I'm gonna call this an honest find...
No different than us over here hunting old homesites/cellars/foundations/curbstrips...Those rings have been there a while, mouse nibbles and water damage of the boxes...

I can understand the other replies too, and weighed this decision carefully...but, overall, it looks to me like you did nothing wrong at all...People abandon/lose stuff all the time, and we find it...thats what we do...some try to find the 'owner', and some do not...its a personal decision with no right or wrong...

From Me personally, Congratulations and nice work kicking around in that mess, and sharing this extraordinary find of yours with us!

I'm not a metal detecting referee, or any ordained theologian, just another treasure hunter out hunting...If I had to judge myself, I'm morally no better or worse than the rest....:laughing:.... .Good Job Brother!
Mud

I agree... I see guys posting video's of hunting abandoned houses all the time and didn't get the reaction Stanislav got here...

Very nice recovery Stanislav...

Back
Top Bottom