<GoMinelabbing>

Showing that event on FB is not available..will try at home might be a phone issue...thanks a bunch

I know a hook-up to get in on the event in East Moline but he only has a handful of spots open. There is going to be a massive turnout for this. This is the Facebook group you'll need to get in. 25 spots are still open as of today.
https://www.facebook.com/events/669972739792833/

He let me in group, my question is how much and how does he have spots still? I hate to book a hotel, make the drive and end up not getting in.

It's a free event. There's going to be an insane amount of hunters. I know of probably four from the boards here who are going. If you're on the list you should be good to go. Hope they don't care when I show up with my AT Pro.:cool:

It's a free event. There's going to be an insane amount of hunters. I know of probably four from the boards here who are going. If you're on the list you should be good to go. Hope they don't care when I show up with my AT Pro.:cool:

wife and I are In...booked my hotel already!!! should be a blast!!!

me too! hotel booked..wish it was closer as i have a 7 hour drive so i am going to stay sat night also but should be a great time. finally get to meet AFM..

Just an update, but the registration route I posted above has closed. No more registrations are being accepted. 200 people crammed into this park area (along with family) is going to be insane, but lots of fun.

Anyone know if Minelab picked winners from online who took photos and #IMDD to social media? If so, what prizes did they give away?

Back
Top Bottom