"Sand scoop vs. Giant Lawn Mower", or, "Who can loan me $50?"

Orlando Auction

The day I found my first gold ring, I got so excited that I left my sand scoop in left field at a ball diamond. I went back today to look for it, and there it was, next to a garbage can behind the back stop. Not hard to figure out what happened. I'm glad no one got hurt.

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this mess?

I know, I'm an idiot. Lets get that over with first.

Check in tomorrow for pics from Daytona Beach.

Thanks, scoopless

Attachments

• IMG_5323.jpg
    IMG_5323.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 1,442
  • IMG_5324.jpg
    IMG_5324.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 856
  • IMG_5325.jpg
    IMG_5325.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 838
A metalsmith or blacksmith can heat and reshape it but it may end up costing more than a new one. Good luck, Steve in so az

you said no one got hurt....looks like blood on that thing! Or was that from your wife beating you over the head with it??! :lol: :lol: :p Sorry 'bout your sccoop. :(

A Big Cresent Wrench works good for Reshaping.
Also a Big Vise, a Hammer.
Looks Salvageable, Definitely a good Find.
I wonder what the Mower looks like.

This tells you why there's so much can slaw around - don't bother picking up trash or debris before you mow the field, the mower will just chop it up. How could you not see an aluminum digger lying in the grass?

Lol...is it still under warrantee. Maybe you can return it and say it is defective ;)

This tells you why there's so much can slaw around - don't bother picking up trash or debris before you mow the field, the mower will just chop it up. How could you not see an aluminum digger lying in the grass?

I'm willing to bet that the person (or the mowers owner) that didn't bother to pick it up, regrets not doing so. That had to do some damage and those mowers aren't cheap! :no:

When it comes off a 14 million dollar business jet, you call it "hand forming". If you have a piece of steel pipe to slide it over you should be able to reshape it to almost new form. Good luck!

cb

Back
Top Bottom