Tiny Gold Snake Head...

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
I was able to get out for a early morning hunt with Mark and his friend Joe... I'm pretty sure that Bruce found the other half of the ring I found today last fall... I have been so busy with life and work I really have little time to hunt these days...

All the Jefferson nickels are from the 40/50/60's so I was in a good spot and was crawling with the Excal listening for gold tones...

Also found the silver heart, merc and V nickel... the diamond is real most likely a mine cut from the looks of it.

The large flat thing is lead with a ball sinker in the middle...

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 483
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 469
Snakes in Japan, Snakes in CT and my luck I find 3 snakes in Mi on a BRASS ring. Well rats!

Nice save. Now you have to make a deal and one of you needs to put the ring back together!!

Nice find!

Thankd Gold slumpy :lol:

Congrats on the gold Craig...I think I still have the other half of that ring actually:lol:

When I turned it over you can see the broken weld and knew it was from the ring you pulled... you must know where I found it then as well :lol:

Cool looking gold find Craig! Along with the silver and V nickel that is another great hunt! Congrats!

Thankf George... I like hunting the old spots like it seems most here in the N andcE do as well...

Way to go! Weird it had gum stuck to it:shock::laughing:

Stop making fun of my playdoh... at least I have something to show that is metal :lol: I thought of you today when I was hunting a trough... I came across a beach towel underwater :lol:

Snakes in Japan, Snakes in CT and my luck I find 3 snakes in Mi on a BRASS ring. Well rats!

Nice save. Now you have to make a deal and one of you needs to put the ring back together!!

The snakes in Japan are of higher quality and are complete Bob ;)

put the ring together and sell it. Split the profits by weight. Nice find congrats.

Sweet hunt Craig. I like the snake head , goes to show how good the Excal is at sniffing out the small gold that others might leave behind.

put the ring together and sell it. Split the profits by weight. Nice find congrats.

If Bruce wants to donate his piece I won't turn him down :lol:

Sweet hunt Craig. I like the snake head , goes to show how good the Excal is at sniffing out the small gold that others might leave behind.

True Frank... using the PP mode one almost doesn't need a pulse anymore...

Went out this morning, no luck, small silver bracelet... :(

Then you keep the title until the next hunt :lol: We have all been there... I think Raider holds the record for longest stretch... don't try to break his record please ;)

Snake head still cool find. I hit a snake ring this year that turned out brass. Uhg. I am sure you could have that set on something. Hh gl -Joe

I was able to get out for a early morning hunt with Mark and his friend Joe... I'm pretty sure that Bruce found the other half of the ring I found today last fall... I have been so busy with life and work I really have little time to hunt these days...

All the Jefferson nickels are from the 40/50/60's so I was in a good spot and was crawling with the Excal listening for gold tones...

Also found the silver heart, merc and V nickel... the diamond is real most likely a mine cut from the looks of it.

The large flat thing is lead with a ball sinker in the middle...

Snake head still cool find. I hit a snake ring this year that turned out brass. Uhg. I am sure you could have that set on something. Hh gl -Joe

I have a nicer ring I haven't fixed yet... this ring goes to the scrap heap :lol:

Attachments

• user32_pic52288_1380412501.jpg
    user32_pic52288_1380412501.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 398
Back
Top Bottom