Clearwater beach raid..several yellows and silvers

Nice hunt Joe, they all cleaned up nice. Keep the pics coming we all really enjoy seeing the results.

Oh, don't forget to check the bumper for any tracking devices.:heartylaugh:
Thanks Frank, Soon I leave for the summer at the ocean, they can follow me there...

hahahaaaa!! I had to laugh that you found gold at Clearwater. First off, Clearwater is not in the Florida panhandle. That is at the top of the state. :laughing: Second, you won't find much gold at CWB. No kidding....that place is more sterile than a doctors glove. :mad: Really. I am not saying this to discourage anyone. Come on down and give it a try. I promise you will agree after.

Nice scores there OBN, you are on fire! Guess I need to take a road trip up there to the beach your buddy gave away. :lol:

Your killing it. Going to run the engine on the boat tomorrow and make sure everything's good. We have to hit that other spot before you leave. No ladder, but that's OK it will float in less than a foot of water.

Wow, still on em, awesome!!

Those golds look pretty rough out of that water, nice work on the clean up...

What a season man!

<*)))>{

Your killing it. Going to run the engine on the boat tomorrow and make sure everything's good. We have to hit that other spot before you leave. No ladder, but that's OK it will float in less than a foot of water.

Sounds good to me, I like that foot of water thing...

Joe, your success rate has just been outstanding! I am not the jealous type but I am getting pretty close with you,,,,,,:lol:keep swinging while you are smoking hot,,,,GL HH

Thanks Everyone for the Positive comments!!

How quick things can change, Bleak today....:thinking:

Be Safe and Enjoy the Summer!!

Back
Top Bottom