Coins from a hammered out park

Digger70pa

Forum Supporter
I found these coins using my T2se with a 5"dd coil. People have been hunting this place for years. It was a high school athletic field once apon a time. now it's a park & everone with a detector around here has been there. The little coil does good. I found most of these coins with iron around & in the hole that the coins came out of. Thanks for looking

Attachments

• T2SE Morland 001.jpg
    T2SE Morland 001.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 354
  • T2SE Morland 002.jpg
    T2SE Morland 002.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 353
Nice job. It's amazing that you can hit the same areas over and over and still get the goods. I have been hitting a certain park and it keeps giving and giving! Happy Hunting.

hunted out parks

Not for sure if there is such a thing as a hunted out park especially if it's a big park.People are ones to take the easy route I look at a site and try to imagine ware someone else may not walk into ware other may not have swung a coil over that's ware you will make your best finds in parks.I like to hunt the wooded areas if there is one ,It is harder to hunt but hunting in woods! it's much harder to cover all of the area and getting your coil over unsearched spots is much easier.Targets move around over several years and on hill sides they can move allot.

Back
Top Bottom