viper trident

nightstalker

Elite Member
has anyone used one of these or know anything about this detector, app. value of one that is like new? thanks ya'll

Viper tridents,MP3s, wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole personally. Stick with a well know brand. Most dealers don't carry these kinds of detectors and probably for good reasons. Steve.

MSRP -----$999.95 so they say :roll:.

thanks man, i was just being dissappointed by online reviews!!!!! theres one in atl cl for sale, i've been wanting a underwater detector.......i guess i'll go back to hunting another tesoro

I have never used a Viper as I never beach hunt but if I was to I would more than likely buy a Tesoro Tiger Shark or Sand Shark. I imagine that these vipers,mp3, & other overseas detectors can be bought by the distributors/dealers for a dime a boatload full of them and sold at a very high profit. Just my guess ;). Steve.

thanks man, i was just being dissappointed by online reviews!!!!! theres one in atl cl for sale, i've been wanting a underwater detector.......i guess i'll go back to hunting another tesoro
Good luck finding a Tiger Shark, if you find a couple let me know I have a guy that wants one. Steve.

i seen that add on cl and was kickin around the idea, theres a guy here close to me that deals tesoros new and used, i may give him a call

I have one and it's fun to play with in the water, but I got it as part of a package deal.

I don't even think it was worth the few dollars that I got it for.

Back
Top Bottom