New club Fayetteville, NC

Stonewallsmen

Looking for members for a club that was just started. Working on getting all of the details as far as meeting schedules etc. If you or anyone you know wants to be a part of a group to share knowledge, educate the public, and do some hunting, let me know. Either send me a message on here or through email at [email protected]

Buddy

Hi,
I just signed up to the Forum. I am interested in hunting with your group. Can you provide with information about the group? Thank you.
Angie Martzolff
Relic Hunter 20

Hi,
I just signed up to the Forum. I am interested in hunting with your group. Can you provide with information about the group? Thank you.
Angie Martzolff
Relic Hunter 20

Well wish I could say that the club was working out but unfortunately it's not. But I'm still always looking for people to hunt with, just because I hate to hunt by myself.

Definitely interested in MD in the Fayetteville area and surrounding counties with some cool people. Always doing research and even interested in some panning & prospecting excursions to the western parts of the state.

I live about 30-40 minutes from Fayetteville. I'd love to be a part of a MD club...my wife would not be so thrilled about it.

Honestly I have to dig with stolen minutes. Three little kids keep me hoping with t-ball, soccer, baseball, gymnastics, church youth, scouts, etc.

One day though I'd love to be able to allocate time to regularly scheduled meetings or gatherings.

I am not opposed to occasional group hunts!

Andy

New to detecting in Fayetteville

New to detecting in Fayetteville My sons and I have fell in love with it. Just got into it. We live on 150 acres that holds lots of history so we have a lot of detecting to do lol. We went on sunday which was our 3rd outting pretty excited about our finds take a look on my profile let me know what you think. Really wanted to get some thoughs on what the bell shape item is any ideas. I do know its copper and the property we live on is cw related.

Back
Top Bottom