Deep settings for AT Pro

Indianhead penny rang in at 83? I thought an indian was supposed to register a lot lower than that. I haven't dug one yet.

I tried it today, and I've got to say I didn't think it was a huge improvement in my very trashy park. I'm not saying it's a bad idea, but where I've been hunting, I'm not getting the benefit of the depth. Plus, I believe that you get the same benefit in Pro mode by adjusting the GB in the same manner. I know I'm in the minority, but I kind of like the high ding in Std mode. It's a happy tone :) but I'll stick with Pro for now. But I will give it a try again someday.
Regards,
Rich

I gotta try this out around here...what's the worst that could happen?..i could find clad...what's the normal that happens?....I find clad...:lol:

I like to run my AT Pro in "All Metal"

And yep I've tried a lot of settings. For me this works. I live in an area where the average GB is in the low 90's high 80's if I'm lucky. And lots of hot rocks.

I run Pro Zero , Zero disc & Iron audio ON...Yes iron audio on.

That makes everything respond with either low or high tone with a much cleaner target separation. What I'm looking for is small solid targets.

When I find a target I can usually tell if its a small coin or multiple targets what have you. You also have to watch the VDI & hover over any solid that rings at 40+. Typically a solid target will rise in VDI when concentrated over. A foil or corroding target will drop.

That's my secret setting-Might work for you might not. But I'd wager its deeper & much better in trash.

Back
Top Bottom