24k Shirt

Aquaman

Elite Member

Attachments

• gold shirt.jpg
    gold shirt.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 504
That's awesome! :yes: Gotta love the guy if only for his rather honest quote:

"I know I am not the best looking man in the world but surely no woman could fail to be dazzled by this shirt?"
:lol:

I know i'd like to detect his yard.Probably flicks gold toothpicks on the lawn:lol: You ever find his chain it would be too heavy for your pouch.Might as well head on home since you'd have to tote it back to the car.Be hard to top that one for the day anyhow!:laughing:

He wouldnt last a min down town Detroit :laughing: I watched a 20/20 report i believe that said India and their obsession with gold and never selling any of it. Anyone did that in the US, would be begging for an IRS audit.

Dew

Maybe...

I know i'd like to detect his yard.Probably flicks gold toothpicks on the lawn:lol: You ever find his chain it would be too heavy for your pouch.Might as well head on home since you'd have to tote it back to the car.Be hard to top that one for the day anyhow!:laughing:

Looks like that necklace has a pretty good clasp on it. Think my Excal could could find it? If if wasn't too deep?:nah:

Looks like that necklace has a pretty good clasp on it. Think my Excal could could find it? If if wasn't too deep?:nah:

You may have a chance?When he hits the beach after his neck surgery check the towel line.I see some dude laying on a Persian rug at the beach i'm checking all around when he leaves:lol:

:laughing: If my name was Datta Phuge and I was from Primi Cinchwad and I had no game I guess I would resort to a similar ploy:laughing::laughing::laughing:

My experience has been....

That's awesome! :yes: Gotta love the guy if only for his rather honest quote:

"I know I am not the best looking man in the world but surely no woman could fail to be dazzled by this shirt?"
:lol:

It's generally cheaper buy a woman than it is to attempt to impress one.:D

I think if these guys to drive into the sea to swim swinging scoop with waves 5-6 feet you should be good finds :laughing:

Come now be nice to this guy, he can swim the beaches here in CT anytime he want but dont forget to keep your gold on :laughing:

I watched a segment on 60 Minutes a while back that showed the people in India display their wealth by the gold they wear, like the we do in the US with the cars we drive. Most of the gold in India is 22k and the beaches are beautiful. What I wouldn't give to be able to hunt there. That would make Hamid's beaches look like mine :lol:

We can all buy plane tickets and fly to india and mug him:lol: then each take a strand from his shirt. Just Kidding but that would be insane to have a shirt made out of gold. I knew a indian girl who always had gold rings on all her fingers.

we see more and more people from india here

and they are pretty well loaded with dark colored gold.

fingers............but especially their ears, neck and wrists, even small children have it on and all playing in the sea...........I DO REALLY LIKE IT.
my ring count was way down from the past years this year, but i did manage to find my first ever pure gold ring stamped .9999 - thank you indaian people.
come on june

Back
Top Bottom