Hit my goal of 50 silvers for the year! What was it? Winner gets SILVER!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!

The Jersey Digger

Elite Member
Ok, so I went out on a short night hunt tonight. I hit an empty space that had a church on it at one time. That church showed up on an old map from the 1800's. It was torn down in the last few years.

Rules are...Tell me what denomination of silver that I found, what year it is and if there is a mintmark. Exact guess or closest to it without going over wins. In the event of a tie, the correct guess must have the proper mintmark or no mintmark. Example 2010D or 2010S or 2010 for Philly etc. The winner will receive a silver Washington quarter of my choice and condition. It will not be a cleaned quarter. One hint it is a US coin.

Contest begins on Saturday 11/10 at midnight eastern standard time(12 am) and ends on Thursday 11/15 at 3pm eastern standard time. On Thursday at 3pm I will tell who the winner is. You get one guess per day from 12am to 12am. Multiple guesses per day will disqualify you. Sorry but contest is for US and Canadian residents only. I will not ship Internationally. I will put on this thread who the winner is and send you a PM for you to answer with your address. Just so you know, I will leave for vacation on Saturday 11/17 and be gone for a week. If you do not answer before 11/17, your prize will be delayed. Good luck all and happy guessing!!

I'm going with a 1936 MECURY DIME - S

Very impressive "50" silver count for the year.:D

Thanks for participating everyone and also thx for the compliments. Since I am a very part time hunter I wanted to hit an attainable goal. Looks like it worked. Thanks again and good luck!!

Back
Top Bottom