*200*..*200*..*200*..*200*..*200*..*200*..*200*

goes4ever

Elite Member
Well tonight I went back to the farm I hunted this week, where I dug the 1895-S barber dime. I went across the exact same areas, Only I turned 90 degrees. I cannot BELIEVE how many coins I dug today!!!! It was better than the first day! Many were one way hits!!!! It pays to detect yards at different angles.

First target was an indian, then a few feet away I get an odd type signal medium tone, nice and smooth, 6" deep and it read 07-31, hmmm what could this be? I dug my plug and the first thing I see is a wheat, I say to myself, no way a wheat could read at 07-31, so I run my coil over the hole and I now get a nice low tone, 12-17. there was a silver war nickel under the wheat! That was silver 199.

I stand up walk literally 2 feet and get a sweet 12-45, I am praying please be silver! Well lo and behold it was #200 and it was a 1946 rosie. And I am NOT complaining one single bit. I cannot believe I hit the 200 mark in one season. The etrac is truly a silver machine!!!!

The rest of the yard gave up 3 more injuns, another full date buffalo, several wheats, a small flat button with a train on it. The oddest thing is the one wheat I dug, what do you think happened to it? How did someone do that?

Anyhow I am on cloud nine, an awesome hunt...It is just hard to believe that many more coins came out of this farm yard! Thanks to everyone for looking! And happy hunting to all!

DSC01605.jpg

DSC01606.jpg

DSC01607.jpg

DSC01608.jpg

DSC01609.jpg

DSC01610.jpg

DSC01612.jpg

DSC01614.jpg

:wow2: Wow g4e! 200!!!!!!!!!!! I havent found one silver coin! :no: Take a pic of all of them piled up! :yes:

very cool congrats
i have a masonic penny that looks lie that but has mason symbols on both sides
curtis

Congrats on the milestone. I hope to dig that many silvers in my entire life...That train button looks identical to one I dug out of my yard. I LOVE seeing 12-45 with some depth. Almost always silver.

Congrats on the milestone. I hope to dig that many silvers in my entire life...That train button looks identical to one I dug out of my yard. I LOVE seeing 12-45 with some depth. Almost always silver.

thanks Richard, so far with the etrac I have dug 302 silvers, 102 last year and 200 this year. I dug 110 in 2009 with my minelab xterra 70 and 12 with my ace250 in 2008 so lifetime total as of now is 424

CONGRATS! :congras::congras::congras: Your posts are what keep me motivated! Way to go and I hope you find many many more to post!

G2M

You should buy your etrac a lotto ticket... it seems to find the $$$ no matter what form it comes in!!!

Congrats on *200* You've had an awesome year so far, at the rate your going you should hit 250 before the year is out:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom