Arm Support... DIY

(Heavy)

Elite Member
never looking back :lol:

Now tell me if you like my contribution

untitled.jpg

What contribution? Do you mean this thread?

no silly! the arm support mod :lol: hey you didn't say snail mail! I didn't look in the mail box today!

IMAG0136.jpg

Man that's going to suit me fine for years (over built) very nice and looks hard to make. You did a great job and the snaps will hold to a belt very nicely. I'm taking the old man on a hunt this weekend so he will be the first to use it since it has the belt loop and he has a big o'l belted beer belly :rofl:

Hey that velcro strap looks very innovative, I like it. Hope that sheath met with your approval. If you ever have any problems with it just let us know.

not sure how it will fit up to all models but you can't hurt anything. no holes to drill and it's an easy and fun mod. we will see if it goes the distance. i might try it on my ACE 250 with the brick on it (DD coil) :lol:

don't forget to put the itchy side out on your arm
imagesCA5E31KZ.jpg

I have been out with the velcro rigging now several times and then I tried to go without it today.... forget it! Once you use this rigging you will not hunt without it again. The foam is gone for good and I did add two more short pieces to secure the loops from creeping up but anyone can take this to there machines in several different ways on several different models.

The factory strap keeps you from having to balance the V3i with the pistol grip and the D2 coil is lighter than the box. This wears on you over the course of a good days hunt but you all know this already if you stay out as long as I do. With the Mod it's just a non-issue and second nature with no wrist stress at all... period.

If you take this journey it will end here looking like this on a V3i ;

101_0607.jpg

101_0608.jpg

good luck :)

Back
Top Bottom