• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Just how many ARMY..........

Managing Boeing Helicopters Training department I have worked a whole heck of a lot with the Army National Guard, and regular Army.

I worked with the 160th out of Fort Campbell to where they gave me my own Nightstalker coin and made me an honorary Nightstalker.

1st Brigade Combat Team (504th Parachute Infantry Regiment),82nd Airborne Division

"Devil Brigade" / "Strike Hold"
1985 -1990

when i got out of the Army in 72. I was spit on and called a baby butcher at Philly Airport. No yellow ribbons back then..I'll never forget.

I know how that is

when i got out of the Army in 72. I was spit on and called a baby butcher at Philly Airport. No yellow ribbons back then..I'll never forget.

Well i wasn't called a baby butcher the "woman" spit on my leg and said "you should be ashamed of what you have done baby killer" this happend in Chicago O'Hare airport. I just stood there and said nothing at 1st. to tell you the truth it took every bit of strength i had not to spit back and slap her. and i have never and will never hit a woman but oh boy. after a few secs i "said sorry you feel like that but i'm still proud to fight for you to have the right to say that". and walked away there were about 10 people that had seen what happend and i thought they were going to jump her after i left. This was after my 1st time to Iraq in 06

82nd Airborne Division. 3rd Bat. 504th Parachute Infantry Regiment. Operation Just Cause in Panama & First Gulf War. '89-'91.

1981-1985, MOS 11B Infantry, Sgt

2nd Infantry Division, 1/23 Inf., 2nd Battallion, Tomahawks, Camp Hovey Korea, Combat support company, scout platoon. Did 3 months at guard post Oulett, (DMZ) as a scout sniper and of course we were all drafted as MPs for the assignment. "We Serve" & "Scouts Out"

5th Infantry Division (Mech), 3/10th Inf. then transferred to HHC 5ID as the Division Sergeant Major's driver. "Double Quick Sir" & "We Will"

After DEROS went to Univ of Texas ROTC in the "LongHorn Battalion" did not sign the contract and became a civilain again.

Hovey

1981-1985, MOS 11B Infantry, Sgt

2nd Infantry Division, 1/23 Inf., 2nd Battallion, Tomahawks, Camp Hovey Korea, Combat support company, scout platoon. Did 3 months at guard post Oulett, (DMZ) as a scout sniper and of course we were all drafted as MPs for the assignment. "We Serve" & "Scouts Out"

5th Infantry Division (Mech), 3/10th Inf. then transferred to HHC 5ID as the Division Sergeant Major's driver. "Double Quick Sir" & "We Will"

After DEROS went to Univ of Texas ROTC in the "LongHorn Battalion" did not sign the contract and became a civilain again.

I was at hovey when i was in the scout platoon for 2nd tank!

Back
Top Bottom