Trip to Cedar Point- Advice?

Pasttom

Looking to take a few days at Cedar Point. While the family rides the roller coasters, I was hoping to take a few conscientious objectors metal detecting along the shore. Any advice, cautions or suggestions?

Looking to take a few days at Cedar Point. While the family rides the roller coasters, I was hoping to take a few conscientious objectors metal detecting along the shore. Any advice, cautions or suggestions?
Check for photos on the net. At least you will have an idea where to go straight to without wasting time at the spot doing reconnaissance.
Good luck

Google maps shows quite a bit of shoreline that I would hit hard. Never detected up there but sure had some fishing out of Port Clinton.

Ive been there a couple times but never enough time to detect there. If you do, I would suggest hitting it early morning or late evening when no one is around in the water. There are no restrictions/rules as far as I know to detect the beach so I would leave it as that, no need to ask so just go for it and let us know how you do.

I live about an hour west of Cedar Point. I was there once in the 70s when I was in my early teens and once when my children were 13 now they're in their thirties. I never knew there was a swimming beach there. Enjoy yourself hope you find some good stuff. You may want to call the amusement park office and ask them if there's any restrictions.

Did you have any issues detecting? I was just there, but did not realize it was a public beach so I did not have my detector with me. Maybe next time...

Back
Top Bottom