There Should be a Law!!

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Went to the river with Kevin again today. This time was a little different. He got his new Equinox in the mail Friday and wanted to try it. STUPID me let him use my headphones. GRRRR. I went in with my 8" CZ-21. New machine, never even tried it out and my headphones and my detecting spot, and he pulls out two old signet rings. One 10K, 4.88 grams and the other 14K, 1.86 grams and a small silver ring.

My take is a 14.95 gram sterling bracelet. I didn't even find a locker tag and he got two.

Got my headphones back. Not letting them out of my sight again!

A good day but we both got cold and called it a day after one dive.

Before we got to the river I got a call last night to find a boat part in a marina. Got there, found it and got a clam for my few minutes of fun. A great day.

Kevin's gold

Congratulations on the silver! :grin: I don't think I've seen a bracelet quite like that before.

...And congrats to Kevin on the gold.

:dingding: Don't get excited Robert as that dinger is for Kevin! :laughing: However, I've never seen that type of link on your bracelet so that's pretty cool! :yes:

you should be happy for your buddy !!!

At least you didn't get skunked.

I bet you won't let him se you headphones again. That is what happens when you take someone to your spot and they use your things. I am glad you found something..
That was nice of you.

KEN :D

Back
Top Bottom