1907 LC, silver heart

leslie(nova scotia)

Elite Member
Great conditions for an outing today which Navy Davy and I took full advantage of. Hit a park that is one we only do maybe twice in a year. Only down side to todays dig was the Dept. of Natural Resources fellow mowing on his ride on. Small price to pay.

ND was swinging his Omega finding two coin spills with one having a nice Canso Causeway token.
315d2sp.jpg

Was using the beast today. Swung it left handed for a tad as my shoulder was being uncooperative. Come to think of it so were my knees. Wine, wine wine. Speaking of which my 30 bottles of "Digaholics Delirium Delight" will be ready at the Urban Winery in a few weeks. Oh joy.
Anyway hit a few coins, a 1907 lc which cleaned up nice,a sterling heart and a dewy. Forgot to mention the two bullets.....cannot figure out how they got there!
5a3k3c.jpg

Driving out of the park ND waved at the worker then turned to me and in a straight face said,"That mower will turn on a dime and give you nine cents back." Smart remark for the day #1.

Smart remark #2 for the day was when I was in the shower doing the dew while listening to the radio station. In pops Marie saying'"Like that song." I retorted,"Hunny Bunny that same cowboy song has been on for the last 15 minutes. My dog died, my truck broke down and my wife left me music. Cowboy rap dear!" Think I'm in the dog
house!

Back
Top Bottom