Finds logs/database Progies

bullofspadez

I saw the Link in Detectors signature(finder keepers) and wondered if anyone else uses programs to log/database their finds. So if you want to list what you use and any links to other programs feel free. Thanks and you folks are the best. I haven't even felt like trying to find more forum sites b/c the layout and the great people here have all I need :yes:

Thanks Jay

Don't know too much about the programs you are talking about, but I do have to agree that this site has everything you need.........all you have to do is ask the forum and you get an answere. great place to call home.....Aguila

Quite a few members here use different programs.. I'm sure they will chirp in sooner or later :)

I've seen some nice spreadsheet logs posted here.

Finders Keeper was originally written for my own use so it may lack the options you need but all you need do is ask and we can add your personal likes. I released it in its basic form and make changes as requested.

Still working on my log software... :(
Anyone with programming experience is welcome to help. It's really going to be different.. once it comes out... :roll:

I use a simple MS Excel spreadsheet. Just plug in the formulas, and it tracks and totals everything for you. If you don't have Excel, you can make the same spreadsheet using the MS Works spreadsheet too,

coindetector said:
Still working on my log software... :(
Anyone with programming experience is welcome to help. It's really going to be different.. once it comes out... :roll:

What programming language(VB/C+/.NET) are you using? I'd be happy to help if I can.

PHP...
I want to set it up as a web service, and make it accessible on demand. That's where the future of software is!
Let me know if you are interested

Back
Top Bottom