Anybody else use one of these?

slyacer

I have a great working Bermnie Vibraprobe that I bought new for $165 last year. Does anyone else use one? If so does it work good for you as well? If I took a notion to trade it for a beginner model metal detector for my son (such as a Tesoro compadre or Garrett ace 250 or fisher 1200 or equivalent ) would I have any luck? I've talked to a couple of other people and they love their probe. But I wanted more opinions from you guys to make sure before I let somebody sucker me out of it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 343
why would you trade a pinpointer for an entry level machine? do you have 2 other pinpointers to use in place of the vibra probe and anther for your son?

Centech

I've got a cheap centech pinpointer to use when I need to but i want to take my son out with me and as I'm teaching him the ropes (tones and how to operate the detector) he can use my centech pointer and I really can't afford to buy much in the line of an entry level detector and if someone makes me a good offer with one on trading my Vibraprobe I won't have to come out of pocket until he decides whether he gonna stick with it or not

garrett and det. pistol probe

Have found that the top two pin pointers so far are the garrett and the detector pistol probe.I have both and the pistol probe by detector pro. goes really deep!!!:D Check you -tube there is a video where the pistol probe out does the whites,and garrett pin-pointers.

I'm gonna ask this

I guess if you guys see or know anyone interested in a trade shoot me a message. I apologize for asking in this forum but I don't have enough posts accumulated to post it in classifieds so you guys hit me up with what you have. Fall is upon us and the grass is going to start thinning and I'll be ready to start taking my son out and do some digging. Thanks and I also like detector junk cause I like to tinker and see if I can turn junk into working stuff

Back
Top Bottom