New to this, looking for ring!

ringslosthelp

Hello, i'm from eastern NC and looking for my wedding band, my husbands band and a journey necklace that was lost near Cedar Fork Rd. in Beulaville/richlands area. Please let me know what I can do!

Hello, i'm from eastern NC and looking for my wedding band, my husbands band and a journey necklace that was lost near Cedar Fork Rd. in Beulaville/richlands area. Please let me know what I can do!

Hi, there is a website you can go to that has members nationwide that volunteer to help people find lost items just like what you're looking for. The link is below. Good luck to you and I hope you find them all!!!

http://www.lostmystuff.net

I'll second the prayer advice from Chipk. There are a ton of great people that will be willing to help you. I'm on the I77 side of NC, (50 miles north of Charlotte) but I'm willing to help if you can't find anyone out East, just send me a PM. Thank you for your post.

Greg

Hello, I live in Richlands, and would be more than happy to try and help you find it. PM me for contact info.

---add----

I sent you a PM, let me know.

Back
Top Bottom