Live Bait For Sale!

tjr35

Elite Member
Ok I am not doing so hot at finding precious metals so I am going to change my focus. I have realized the best way of making money with my digging is by selling all the worms and grubs I dig up to my local live bait shop.

Really I am kidding but seriously it might be a good thought. If I was into fishing I would never have to pay for bait ever that is for sure.

haha on every single dig i always dig up big worms and grubs. I mean it is a good thought they are really good bait. I might have to bring an extra bucket detecting with me next summer to collect the bait lol

I don't know if it works with all detectors, but when I place my Tek 9000 on the ground for a while, worms crawl out of the ground.

you want to talk about worms. Ever time I dug at this park I dug up a worm. Its by a river so I don't no if that has anything to do with it. but we did have lots of rain that year. So maybe thats why they were so close to the ground.

I find tons of them and grubs(I guess thats what they are). At one tot lot next to a fresh water lake these things are giant, probably the size of a silver dollar. I don't know what they turn into but they are huge.

Back
Top Bottom