• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Unbelievable invite ( updated w/ picts.) Civil War Campsite

Buddy, I won't hold it against you lol , I will miss seeing your finds there but I am sure you will be up to your elbows soon enough where you are now! hope all is well and good luck

Buddy, I won't hold it against you lol , I will miss seeing your finds there but I am sure you will be up to your elbows soon enough where you are now! hope all is well and good luck

Thanks bud, I hope all is well for you too. I have already started looking around for some new ground.

Thanks

Wow what a amazing thread. thank you for sharing and please thank the land owner for me cause with out him we couldnt enjoy such a great peace of history.

look forward to more great finds.

I agree, unbelievable story and thread, I hated to get to the end of it, look forward to more of the same.

Well done Sir

After cleaning, maybe some kind of id tag ?

This is what is called a miners check. I have found several in the minning communitities around where I live. The number is assigned to a name and when the miner is in the mine he will hang the tag on the "In" board and when he leaves he will hang it on the "Out" board. This was a system to help keep up with who was in the mine in case of a cave in or some other catastorphy.

Back
Top Bottom