Man Finds $150,000 in garden!

Uh yea but no,he did the right thing out of fear

This occured a couple blocks from where I grew up.I went to school with his younger brother. This is a town where they roll up the streets at midnight,we don't even have 1 traffic light-sooo this kind of money is not local,be very scared.I hope he gets the money. I would have turned in all 75k.

i think i'd take my chances and keep the money, then take a vacation and sell the house and move. handing in the money just got your name in the paper

This occured a couple blocks from where I grew up.I went to school with his younger brother. This is a town where they roll up the streets at midnight,we don't even have 1 traffic light-sooo this kind of money is not local,be very scared.I hope he gets the money. I would have turned in all 75k.

I'll wager that a local is involved with the money's planting. If I was a detective there, I'd look closely at those residents within line of sight of that garden, and do background checks on any suspicious folks, even the mayor can be suspect in such as this. Big money make small town people a LOT different. martin

Yeah, I think he did the smart thing !

If he we're to sit on it, and if it actually was drug related or robbery someone may come back around. They may also be very unfriendly. This way at least he has some sort of "legal" foot hold. Sure hope it works out in his favor.
Cool story.
Marty

A small update on this. If nobody claims it by this time next year, he gets to keep it.

As a gesture of his honesty, a local dentist provided him with a free set of dentures. If you really want to see the "before" picture of his teeth, check out the pictures at the bottom of the page link. Just be sure to back away from the screen first.:D
Click and then go make a dentist appointment!

His place isn't that far from me. Wonder if he would allow a little MD in his garden?:lol:

A small update on this. If nobody claims it by this time next year, he gets to keep it.

As a gesture of his honesty, a local dentist provided him with a free set of dentures. If you really want to see the "before" picture of his teeth, check out the pictures at the bottom of the page link. Just be sure to back away from the screen first.:D
Click and then go make a dentist appointment!

His place isn't that far from me. Wonder if he would allow a little MD in his garden?:lol:

What teeth????:lol:

Back
Top Bottom