New S2 stealth 8 improved design 2011

Surf Master

Forum Supporter
Just recieved my New, SunSpot S2 Stealth 8 scoop tonight,all i can say is :wow:,this is the new improved design that hit the market October 2011,this scoop is well built to last,all info about this scoop can be found here on SunSpot's site http://gold-scoop.com/thescoop.html,here are my pick's of the scoop,this scoop is going to be a great all around wet,dry,ocean,bay,lake,scoop for me,going to test the Stealth 8 out tomorrow on the Chesapeke bay,happy hunting ,Earl

Attachments

• 20111116_1.JPG
    20111116_1.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 443
  • 20111116_2.JPG
    20111116_2.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 429
  • 20111116_3.JPG
    20111116_3.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 429
  • 20111116_4.JPG
    20111116_4.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 427
  • 20111116_5.JPG
    20111116_5.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 451
Dag Earl, you are the scoopman. Very nice.....

Very nice indeed! Good luck on some yellow in it!

Very nice indeed... In fact i would order one right now if it wasn't for the rather silly shipping cost to Europe, (plus the fact that i would have to pay duty on top of that too).

I am still looking for a good scoop over here.....

additional pick s2 stealth 8 Sunspot

Here is one more pick of my new scoop,Craig i am forcasting Gold next year 2012 :yes: ,Earl

Attachments

• 20111116_6.JPG
    20111116_6.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 426
pi joe post

Thick stainless steel,8 inches WIDE,3 year warrenty,built to last,i had to say good bye,retired my RTG scoop 6 wide with 5/8 holes,no more mesh screen:no::D,Earl

Thick stainless steel,8 inches WIDE,3 year warrenty,built to last,i had to say good bye,retired my RTG scoop 6 wide with 5/8 holes,no more mesh screen:no::D,Earl

You know I got the Stealth prototype aluminum from 2005....this monster is 6x8x13! :shock::lol: Craig has asked for my help to get those very deep large targets....He go's and says, Joe bring the big boy here! :yes::lol: :lol::lol: Hes digging so deep that his calf muscle starts cramping!! :shock::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I can't stop laughing! :lol::lol::lol:

I have the same model....while detecting last night I found part of a bracelet but the larger holes on the sides almost let it slip through….I was thinking of adding some kind of mesh to the bottom or sides to prevent “lost targets”. Any ideas/concepts from other users of SunSpot's great product?:grin:

-Paul

Here is one more pick of my new scoop,Craig i am forcasting Gold next year 2012 :yes: ,Earl

I have the same model....while detecting last night I found part of a bracelet but the larger holes on the sides almost let it slip through….I was thinking of adding some kind of mesh to the bottom or sides to prevent “lost targets”. Any ideas/concepts from other users of SunSpot's great product?:grin:

-Paul

I have a mesh at the bottom that works pretty good...won't hurt to put it on the sides. :yes: Use a 1/4 size...

Digging Deep

I here ya Joe,one day Craig's gonna hit the big treasure chest,than you can claim 1/2 of the loot,for him using your scoop :yes::lol:,on the dig,ya i won't be needing any scoops for a long time,i am set,now i just have to get more GOLD,like you all,seems like more gold is north, or south,not much here,you know it's bad when OBN want's to hunt up on the Jersey shore:shock::yes:,happy holiday's Joe,mine will be :(,lost my girl,taking a break from girl's now,i was running steady with 4 girl's over 131/2 year's,now that calls for a break:shock::yes::roll:ya think:lol:later Ps might try an asian girl next time around,one that like's to cook,clean,and get chased around the house.

I here ya Joe,one day Craig's gonna hit the big treasure chest,than you can claim 1/2 of the loot,for him using your scoop :yes::lol:,on the dig,ya i won't be needing any scoops for a long time,i am set,now i just have to get more GOLD,like you all,seems like more gold is north, or south,not much here,you know it's bad when OBN want's to hunt up on the Jersey shore:shock::yes:,happy holiday's Joe,mine will be :(,lost my girl,taking a break from girl's now,i was running steady with 4 girl's over 131/2 year's,now that calls for a break:shock::yes::roll:ya think:lol:later

What you mean half, I will buried him in the hole! :yes::lol:

You know I got the Stealth prototype aluminum from 2005....this monster is 6x8x13! :shock::lol: Craig has asked for my help to get those very deep large targets....He go's and says, Joe bring the big boy here! :yes::lol: :lol::lol: Hes digging so deep that his calf muscle starts cramping!! :shock::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I can't stop laughing! :lol::lol::lol:

I'm gonna have to try that ploy........... I can't get it, and let someone else dig it out for me, way to go Craig! It'll work every time I'm sure LOL

Buellride/pi joe

Now we know how Craig uncover's so many target's on a hunt,he cheat's using your scoop,and also keeps you from beating him out by using your scoop time uncovering all that gold:shock::yes: Buellride,the S2 came out in October this year,maybe you have the old style,the s2 is the new style,also if your after the stud's and small stuff,in the water & wet,here is the sugarsand,work's well in the wet, and water at ocean city md.1/4 inch holes,not the RTG normal 5/8 holes,Earl Sugarsand 1/4 inch holes below

Attachments

• 20111005_1.JPG
    20111005_1.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 322
  • 20111005_5.JPG
    20111005_5.JPG
    120.8 KB · Views: 307
Back
Top Bottom