ARA gold ....commercial only?

lonewolf_one

Forum Supporter
Hi Folks,

It's been quite some time since I've posted here. My time for detecting has been limited as of late, but I still have an enthusiasm for the hobby. I hope that you all have been enjoying your time in the field and have been digging up the goods! :D

Anyway, I have a quick question about ARA gold. I was looking through the FAQ section of their website and the first question states.....

"Q: Do you work with the general public?
A: No. Our services are reserved for the commercial trade. We do not work with the general public."

I've never dealt with them before, so I don't know if this is a recent policy change, or if people have just sent their finds in anyway with no issues? I emailed them over a week ago and they haven't responded. Has anyone dealt with them recently? I suppose I could just send the stuff in to Midwest, which also seemed to be regularly used by people here.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

No, they will buy from MD'ers. Download form and put your SSN where it ask for tax id #. Just call them if you have any questions, they are very nice and will help you with form.

Best to call them on the phone. They'll walk you through how to fill out the form. They did me anyways;)

Best to call them on the phone. They'll walk you through how to fill out the form. They did me anyways;)

First timers should call. They will tell you how to fill out both forms correctly and then there will be no problems. They told me exactly what to write. Get the forms under "Shipping" and download each form to have them ready. one is new customer and second is shipping info.

Back
Top Bottom