Healthy SuperBowl foods!

MrNovice

Forum Supporter
In honor of the SuperBowl and Americans notorious for being fat and lazy, I have put together some supurb snack ideas to help keep you slim and trim while gorging your face on the big day! Keep your attention on the game without thinking "will these 50 hot wings make my butt look big?"

So without further adieu, let's start with our delicious creamy dippers!

Doesn't that just look delicious?!?! It's an all time favorite, and all you'll need is a noseclip, some eggplant, almond milk and 1/2 can of Rotel! Yummy, I can't wait to dive into all this goodness!

Next up is a classic, our faux wings! Soooo good you'll never even know you're not eating meat! Who knew non meat could taste so, well...non meaty! I have no clue what they are really made of, but who cares...they're guaranteed to make you feel better about yourself!

You see that?....Ellen DeGeners, enough said!

Next up, a little spicy for those taste buds! Try out these shiitake tacos!

Oh YEAH! Mushrooms wrapped in warm corn tortillas, my colon is thanking me now!!! Just 8 ounces of /SHiˈtäkē/ mushrooms and 8 corn tortillas, some salt, garlic, lime wedges, green onions, cilantro and Mmmmm Mmmmm Goooood!

Last but not least, the snack that puts party in SuperBowl! No big game day is complete without sliders!

The reviews are in, and just like they say: "I am a sucker for sweet + spicy, but holy cow this was particularly delicious." And that's exactly right! Holy cow break out the sweet potato and black beans and fry these suckers up!...or bake them up!...or however you cook meat substitutes... Regardless though, these veggie sliders will be the attraction of the event, like an 80 year old man at a waterpark in a speedo, people just will not be able to look away or keep their hands off!

I hope you've enjoyed these alternative healthy substitutes that will definitely not leave you longing for more (longing for another party maybe, but definitely not more)! :laughing:

Happy SuperBowl everyone!!!

Great pic's looks good , But just for one day let me eat real food , Ellen can serve all that wonderful fake food to her friends . Now if you have health problems I can understand . Football was ment to endulge in good food snacks and a few beers . It's bad enough they try to screw the half time . Now let's hope for a Great Football game , drink some beer , six kinds of chicken wings maybe even tail gate outside and grill some ribs . :grin: HH

Great pic's looks good , But just for one day let me eat real food , Ellen can serve all that wonderful fake food to her friends . Now if you have health problems I can understand . Football was ment to endulge in good food snacks and a few beers . It's bad enough they try to screw the half time . Now let's hope for a Great Football game , drink some beer , six kinds of chicken wings maybe even tail gate outside and grill some ribs . :grin: HH

Fine, be that way. No imitation Vanilla Chocolate Chunk Peanut Butter Vegan Cheesecake for you, party pooper! :laughing:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:
appmcd.jpg fbfood.jpg

Theres just so much WRONG here I dont know where to start! :laughing::laughing: Maybe some non-alcoholic beer?

Oh Sure, that kind of food is fine for Soccer Fans and bunnies, they'd gobble it up like a toad in a cricket tank.. Fooseball Fans seem to prefer a lot of red meat, cheese, chips, wings, heart attacks, butter..

For Halftime, I have spliced some highlight clips of this seasons Political Debates, Election Night commentary, and Inauguration speech ready to roll! ...with Toby Keith bringing down the house at the end of course...It should be awesome!:laughing:

Last edited:
Theres just so much WRONG here I dont know where to start! :laughing::laughing: Maybe some non-alcoholic beer?

Oh Sure, that kind of food is fine for Soccer Fans and bunnies, they'd gobble it up like a toad in a cricket tank.. Fooseball Fans seem to prefer a lot of red meat, cheese, chips, wings, heart attacks, butter..

For Halftime, I have spliced some highlight clips of this seasons Political Debates, Election Night commentary, and Inauguration speech ready to roll! ...with Toby Keith bringing down the house at the end of course...It should be awesome!:laughing:

Oh Mud, you little cute lost deplorable, you! Non alcoholic beer is so yesteryear...we'll be sipping on pear infused party punch and holding mock debates on the devestating environmental impacts that metal detector impulses have on our precious community of plants and grasses. If we can save even just one dandelion, our efforts will be worth it!

Then for the big event, we're going to put away our pencils and head over to the real "funroom" and petition for Cher to be the halftime show talent! I've already set up an accommodating space for the big event...

Because even though the show will be over and done with, it's never too late to let our votes be heard! Because after all, ours are the most important votes there are, right! You can join us if you'd like, let your voice be heard here: https://www.change.org/p/national-football-league-nfl-cher-to-headline-2016-superbowl

And then, because it's so productive, we've even came up with our own hashtag that is sure to generate fake news and go viral! #notmyhalftimeshow
It is going to be one super-douper-bowl event!

...Hows about Bacon Wrapped Buttersticks? You take a stick of butter ya see, wrap it in some bacon, dip it in beer batter, then deep fat fry it...let it cool, put it on a tortilla shell, smother it in molten Velveeta and salsa?

edited for content. by me!

Last edited:
From what I've heard, bar-b-que raccoon is all the rage for Stuporbowl get-togethers recently. If this delicacy is in your plans, make sure the head and feet are still attached to the carcass when purchased, for identification.

Well, duh! :chef2:

From what I've heard, bar-b-que raccoon is all the rage for Stuporbowl get-togethers recently. If this delicacy is in your plans, make sure the head and feet are still attached to the carcass when purchased, for identification.

Well, duh! :chef2:

How about stuffing it with chicken wings and deep frying ! :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom