Weyhing Detroit 10k Signet

Irons

Forum Supporter
PIRATE.GIF

Scooped this nice old signet about 10 feet from the spot I scooped that 18k wedding band! :wow: I'm liking this new old lake! :cool:

4.8 grams of antique 10k. Thanks for looking and good hunting out there folks!! :grin:

rs1.jpg

rs2.jpg

rs3.jpg

:dingding:Nothing like picking up one of Detroit's finest!

Man that is a nice old Detroit gold!! Don't get any better then that! :thumbsup:

Looks like 1920 from the picture...

That's the 4th class ring made by that company found in Michigan this season so far!

Big congrats man!!!

<°)))>{

Thanks! I didn't think class ring, but now that you mention it yeah there's a 2 on the left and 0 on the right.
Huh, my previous oldest class ring was 1922. :clapping:

I love gold, but the old gold is always especially fun to find!!
Congrats!!

Thanks! I didn't think class ring, but now that you mention it yeah there's a 2 on the left and 0 on the right.
Huh, my previous oldest class ring was 1922. :clapping:

Cool man!!

Yeah those oldest class rings are way simpler than most from the 40s and newer...

Here is my oldest, still a simple design..

picture.php

<*)))>{

Man that is a nice old Detroit gold!! Don't get any better then that! :thumbsup:

Thanks OBN, but it does get better! Somebody got into the spot I'm hunting years ago and cleaned out all the coins but apparently left the rings.

I found 4 rings yesterday and only 2 wheat pennies. The targets here are so deep it takes a while to get to them so digging coin after coin would be a huge waste of time.

I will probably hit more coins as I move around but for now it's perfect. If I hear something odds are good it's an old ring. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom