Wide 14k, St. Chris and lead wine thingy?

itsaring!

24K Larry
Forum Supporter
Did some run and gun. 3rd beach I hit this small spot. Dug the little sinker. Then I dig the wide pull tab that was a 12 31. Next hole 8 feet over I get a 12 32 and think I'm digging its sister. Looked down and thought Curt had dropped a brass Plumbing Ferrule on his last trip!:shock::laughing: It been down a while. Was as dark as 22k until I rubbed it with sand:lol: Next hole I dug the St. Christopher. I know its silver by looking at it. Can't see a mark yet. Next hole was the lead grape thing. It disappeared on my detector when I first moved it. Thought it was a gold chain signal:shock: I know they used lead seals a long time ago because it killed off some colonists back in the day who used it to seal food:shock: Hope I can pull a date?

Attachments

• SAM_2325.jpg
    SAM_2325.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 693
  • SAM_2327.jpg
    SAM_2327.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 571
  • SAM_2328.jpg
    SAM_2328.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 579
  • SAM_2330.jpg
    SAM_2330.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 564
  • SAM_2334.jpg
    SAM_2334.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 562
  • SAM_2336.jpg
    SAM_2336.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 666
Wow nice Fatty!!!...Must have felt so good to see some yella,Its been a while.See what happens when Craig makes fun of your no gold finding CTX..:lol:Congratz

I must have brought you good luck from the phone call. For 5 bucks a day I'll call you before each trip if you'd like :laughing:

Wow!

That's one chunky little ring, big congrats!!

The silver pendant looks old too..

Stay on em!!!

<°)))>{

Good job Larry on the yellow... you deserved it with all the no finds you have told me about recently...

Wow nice Fatty!!!...Must have felt so good to see some yella,Its been a while.See what happens when Craig makes fun of your no gold finding CTX..:lol:Congratz

I don't make fun of Larry.. we talk quite a bit about his sanded in beaches and how terrible the conditions are... I'm glad they don't replenish the beaches I hunt up here...also Larry has thick skin unlike other CTX owners :lol:

I don't make fun of Larry.. we talk quite a bit about his sanded in beaches and how terrible the conditions are... I'm glad they don't replenish the beaches I hunt up here...also Larry has thick skin unlike other CTX owners :lol:

I'm gonna pet Earls dog:lol:

Attachments

• SAM_2338.jpg
    SAM_2338.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 511
Thanks for the comments. Forgot to mention last time I checked this spot it was only good for two light junk rings. That TDI I been wanting might reveal something I'm not reaching:shock:

I like the play by play. I end up forgetting just how my hunts play out by the time I get back to log in here to dispaly the goods. Nice ring.

I like the play by play. I end up forgetting just how my hunts play out by the time I get back to log in here to dispaly the goods. Nice ring.

Just don't ask me how deep it was. I'm used to digging back to back pulltabs. Rare the second one is gold. When it came out of the ground it went to a 12 31. Same exact number as the pulltab:lol:

Back
Top Bottom