Bad day turned sweet, Two Old Gold Ring's

So cool to see gold rings as they are found. I assume that you turned on the camera when you got the mid or low tones. Congrats and HH!

The cam runs for about 8 hours on two AA rechargeable batteries continuously, as I find something I will pull the cam off my ear cup, Velcro'ed, stop it then restart the cam so it will be much easier to find when editing. Now the bad is, I found both of these rings back to back.. so it would have been cool to see that but I stopped the cam when I found the gold band, started it again and Bam..another gold ring...
I do have a remote for it but it is not water proof.. figure they sell you a cam that is good to 200 feet deep but the remote gets wet it will stop working..

I was headed Way North to a almost virgin beach I hit last year and got a couple golds, but about 10 minutes into the ride to meet mike he called and said a no go. Seems they don't allow detecting during the summer season and not coming in by boat would spell trouble so we both canceled and decided to just do some where local. He stayed up his way and I hit a Old beach that I have been keeping a eye on locally the last few months only going there when things are bleak. Last few trips there were just that, bleak and sanded in...today was not much different other then I was scouting around in the water and hit a area were the water started getting deeper, then the targets started to come in....A few coins, sinkers, bathsuit brass clips then Gold.... 3 hour hunt

Fairly cool is the ring is dated, with initials.. C.T.W. to E.J.W. April 30, 1949

Wow Joe you're really getting into the yellow stuff. That day looked like excellent conditions. I'd give almost anything for a day like that. Nice video, I was waiting for the kinda of response like you see on diggers after they find a nickel or roundness..😄😄😄😄

OBN.. showed me his "collection" this morning... All I can say is WOW... some really nice stuff. I guess that metal detector has paid for itself..

Love the video Joe,,,man, I swear, you are like completely tearing it up this year,,,,,I hope it continues for you,,,,,that little 10k is a definite keeper,,,,,great work,,,,GL HH

Back
Top Bottom