14K, Sterling and Junk...

Love that old gold. Gotta love a nice North West blow out.

HH
Mike

thanks Mike...

Nice ring!

Thanks Detector...

:dingding:Nice looking old gold Craig which I know is your favorite!

For sure Felix.. I'm not into fresh drop spots... up here the swimming season might be a month long and getting more than a 100 people at the beach is a project in its self... I'll stick to the old worn out spots ;)

Very rewarding hunt Craig. Really like the gold ring...looks like an oldie.

It was a fun hunt Frank... with the stiff NW winds there weren't any waves at all :D

Nice work man..

Worked through the junk and came out with a classic silver and gold winner!

Yeah that thing was down a while for 14K to look like that..

Congrats!

<*)))>{

Same old story Craig. Understanding the beach you hunt and understanding what Mother Nature has thrown at you at that moment. Nice hits....;)

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk

Those are the right targets to be digging,,,,congrats on the old gold,,,,like the design, the diamonds look like eyeballs,,,,:cool:GL HH

Nice hunt Craig!!:thumbsup:

Woulda liked to get in another hunt, but life often gets in the way of getting out there!!:roll:

Same old story Craig. Understanding the beach you hunt and understanding what Mother Nature has thrown at you at that moment. Nice hits....;)

Sounds like your book is coming out soon :D

That's another nice old one...congrats on the gold!

Old spots usually produce old stuff ;) and thanks..

Those are the right targets to be digging,,,,congrats on the old gold,,,,like the design, the diamonds look like eyeballs,,,,:cool:GL HH

I'm really spoiled using a high quality discriminating machine not that I would use a pulse where I was hunting anyway... way too many ferrous nulls there... eyeballs? :lol: looks like salt chips to me ;)

Nice hunt Craig!!:thumbsup:

Woulda liked to get in another hunt, but life often gets in the way of getting out there!!:roll:

Thanks Lou... I got my work down early so I could do the hunt... I knew the winds were going to be strong out of the NW after that front moved through...

Sounds like your book is coming out soon :D

Old spots usually produce old stuff ;) and thanks..

I'm really spoiled using a high quality discriminating machine not that I would use a pulse where I was hunting anyway... way too many ferrous nulls there... eyeballs? [emoji38] looks like salt chips to me ;)

Thanks Lou... I got my work down early so I could do the hunt... I knew the winds were going to be strong out of the NW after that front moved through...
Hmmm you got me thinking..... I will need a ghost writer. [emoji38]

Nice looking hunt Craig. Congrats on the Gold.....:yes: (See ya soon..:D)

Thanks Curt... just make sure you pick a time during the minus tides... don't bother coming if they are plus tides because I won't hunt them ;)

great finds craig congrats:D

Thanks Mark...

On another Gold to the pirates loot chest :workforgold:, your the Man, can I get some CFM-CT Gold stock :lol: howboutit ;):yes::D

Where have you been hiding Earl? Puppy keeping you busy? Thanks :)

Does look like an older style. Very nice find!

Thanks Vermonter

That gold ring looks very old! Super cool!

A lot of these old rings were worn by men and women with tiny hands... the ring might be a size 3 I think its less..

boy you do have the knack of finding that old yellow stuff- congrats

I'm really good at being a scavenger Joe :yes: I search for the scraps others don't hear :lol:

Back
Top Bottom