No exciting finds, and my latest project

Irons

Forum Supporter
Been getting out when I can but not finding anything exciting, just a few oldies.
Last pic is the project that has kept me busy for the last couple weeks. :cool:

I have enough land and finally got off my tail and got this tower blind built. Last deer season getting pelted with snow was it for me.
Time for comfort and the deer can come to me. :D
I have some touching up to do like adding cross braces, shelves under the windows and heat and internet. :cool:

Thanks for looking and good hunting folks! :grin:

rs1.jpg

rs2.jpg

rs3.jpg

rs4.jpg

rs5.jpg

rs11.jpg

That is the stairway to Heaven right there. Looks like a nice blind. Not much better then deer hunting. Like Ted says "The beast is dead, long live the beast"

Is that a pelican or a pterodactyl, silver?

Nice oldies too!

Never seen such a nice ice shanty! Why do you store it up so high? You know something about a big flood that I don't?

Nice work man!!

A big buddy heater and bobs your uncle!

<°)))>{

This Is how we roll.....when it no longer rolls......As seen on "Cops"!...Has heat/AC.....Break wind, not windows!:lol:

I think ice is right. You dug a Pterodactyl(spellcheck)

Attachments

• redneck deer blind.jpg
    redneck deer blind.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 288
wow that's a nice blind/stand/treehouse/im in trouble with the wife doghouse...hmmm where can I stay??

Been getting out when I can but not finding anything exciting, just a few oldies.
Last pic is the project that has kept me busy for the last couple weeks. :cool:
I have enough land and finally got off my tail and got this tower blind built. Last deer season getting pelted with snow was it for me.
Time for comfort and the deer can come to me. :D
I have some touching up to do like adding cross braces, shelves under the windows and heat and internet. :cool:
Thanks for looking and good hunting folks! :grin:

Right now all I can think about is metal hunting. Those finds you got look great. But, come this fall it will be deer hunting again. We did put up one new stick stand about 3 weeks ago near a location we found a nice deer shads. Nice work on that deer blind Irons. Did you install a heater?.

THAT is the Ritz Carlton of stands,,,,,,,man, you can have the luxury of drinking coffee and sitting comfortably waiting for the deer to arrive,,,,,,looks like it was worth taking a break from hunting,,,,best of luck,,,GL HH

I'm not into hunting animals but i must admit this place looks fancy. A heater, a book, a good drink and you can stay there the whole day.

No surprise if one day you find deers partying in your fancy blind!

Back
Top Bottom