10k and the legend of "Club foot"!

You beach hunters amaze me. It seems your MO is so much more complex than my "dirt diggin". For me it's 'old spot - dig away'. I'd love to learn the beach, but so far, I'm lost.
Congrats on the yellow. You sure that stone isn't a pale tanzanite?

Nice ring man!!

Tell old club foot to fly down to Michigan for a day or two will ya?

That don't look like no melter to me...

<°)))>{

You beach hunters amaze me. It seems your MO is so much more complex than my "dirt diggin". For me it's 'old spot - dig away'. I'd love to learn the beach, but so far, I'm lost.
Congrats on the yellow. You sure that stone isn't a pale tanzanite?
Could be Tanzanite?

Nice ring man!!

Tell old club foot to fly down to Michigan for a day or two will ya?

That don't look like no melter to me...

<°)))>{
Probably be expensive to repair? One prong broke off. But I left a bit of green on the inside. All three stones could fall out if I kept messing with it. Down side to old 10k out of salt water. The gold gets a little more fragile. Never found green 14k or higher. But several 10k green ones.

Beautiful! Don't need a helicopter. A drone will work!
Been video'd by a couple drones beach hunting. Wasn't finding anything when they filmed me though:lol:

like the shark tooth have not found one yet.congrats

My sister just flew in from Texas. Have to take her shark tooth hunting. Been pretty lean this year. I find the bigger ones after storms. They're a little easier for me to find since I been hunting for them since the late '60's as a toddler. You can see them easier in full sun. Was teaching a guy from Canada how to hunt for them the other day. Gave him a big sand shark tooth. I usually find a tourist who isn't having any luck finding any and give them one.

My sister just flew in from Texas. Have to take her shark tooth hunting. Been pretty lean this year. I find the bigger ones after storms. They're a little easier for me to find since I been hunting for them since the late '60's as a toddler. You can see them easier in full sun. Was teaching a guy from Canada how to hunt for them the other day. Gave him a big sand shark tooth. I usually find a tourist who isn't having any luck finding any and give them one.

snow birded in s/w florida this winter with no luck on shark tooth hunting,(not to many in conn.) i did fine a nice engagement ring and wedding band when i was down in fl

Larry, you are having a great year so far,,,,,thats a cute ring,,,,big waves and horrible tides is keeping us out of the water lately,,,,,,,I guess we need some times like these though to move a little sand around and give better chances for people to loose stuff,,,,,:lol:great work,,,,GL HH

There's a one legged gull on Fernandina Beach that I've seen the last 3 years. We call him POGO. Seems to get along fine in spite of his disability. Also a couple I've seen missing a foot or half a leg. They don't bring me any luck but always glad to see how they manage to survive.

Probably be expensive to repair? One prong broke off. But I left a bit of green on the inside. All three stones could fall out if I kept messing with it. Down side to old 10k out of salt water. The gold gets a little more fragile. Never found green 14k or higher. But several 10k green ones.

Shoot, I forgot how rough that salty water can be on that 10K...

<*)))>{

Back
Top Bottom