Wide 14k, St. Chris and lead wine thingy?

that's a fatty Larry, dang shame it isn't heavier,,,,,,I mean, it looks like a 10-12 gram band,,,,,,VERY nice find,,,,,,great work,,,GL HH

Dang i like seeing yellow. Great color on that one..... real nice ticket. Takes a lot of work thou dont it? Did 6 hours yesterday for $2 in change and a hand full of pull tabs. The beach i hunted compared to a week ago was deserted almost. Looks like the Snow Bird flew home and left us with all the old really bad drivers. :lol:

that's a fatty Larry, dang shame it isn't heavier,,,,,,I mean, it looks like a 10-12 gram band,,,,,,VERY nice find,,,,,,great work,,,GL HH
Probably used to be 10 grams before it rolled around in the surf?

Dang i like seeing yellow. Great color on that one..... real nice ticket. Takes a lot of work thou dont it? Did 6 hours yesterday for $2 in change and a hand full of pull tabs. The beach i hunted compared to a week ago was deserted almost. Looks like the Snow Bird flew home and left us with all the old really bad drivers. :lol:
Took me 6 hunts to find 5 bucks and two junk rings. Some beaches are so quiet you won't get an iron hit. Stinkin deep sand!:lol:

Great work Larry. Big congrats on the "brass furrel"......:laughing:
Luckily this one won't turn my finger green:lol:

Probably used to be 10 grams before it rolled around in the surf?

Took me 6 hunts to find 5 bucks and two junk rings. Some beaches are so quiet you won't get an iron hit. Stinkin deep sand!:lol:

Luckily this one won't turn my finger green:lol:

About time Larry, I know u put your fair share of hours in and its awesome to finally get something like that.

Sweet!!! You got a Ford key! Congrats :laughing: Hey, you finding any rocks to the right? Hell, might have to come visit you next week. ;) Huge find, I can tell. Congrats Larry! One at a time.

Sweet!!! You got a Ford key! Congrats :laughing: Hey, you finding any rocks to the right? Hell, might have to come visit you next week. ;) Huge find, I can tell. Congrats Larry! One at a time.

Haven't seen any rocks anywhere since you moved. They said the last three years were the calmest in recorded history. They didn't have to say it for me to figure it out:lol:

Back
Top Bottom