XP Deus 0.71

cookie58

How is this XP 2 version 0.71
liked. Seems like it is real chatty. Hey Rattlehead---I put your SS coin program in the Deus 2. Are you using the 0.71 version. I have brought the sensitivity level down and it still seems a little eratic...
You know I have been detecting since the early seventies and we did not have these wonderful information areas. And it is amazing how helpful these people are. I would like to publicly thank all of you-all for that........

How is this XP 2 version 0.71
liked. Seems like it is real chatty. Hey Rattlehead---I put your SS coin program in the Deus 2. Are you using the 0.71 version. I have brought the sensitivity level down and it still seems a little eratic...
You know I have been detecting since the early seventies and we did not have these wonderful information areas. And it is amazing how helpful these people are. I would like to publicly thank all of you-all for that........

I've been running 0.71 since it was released with no issues other than pinpoint volume seems a little low sometimes. As for the SS program, how far down do you have to lower the sensitivity to calm it down? Check the OEM Fast program to see if its the same. It should be. Could be too much EMI in that particular area to run that program. I've run into that problem once at a certain neighborhood, but it was the same even with the stock Fast program.

Hey Rattlehead. Thanks for answering. I run the sensitive level down to 90, and it did not seem to quiet it down much. I'll try the fast program in my little test garden and see how it acts. Thanks man for the help....

Back
Top Bottom