• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Coming to San Diego- Looking to get a beach hunt

CoryTDF

Hello,

I will be heading to San Diego on the 17th. I am in town for a couple days and decided I am going to bring my detector. It's a trip with my youngest daughter just to do some bonding but I do have a free day that I plan to hit the beach and do some detecting.

Anyway, would be cool to meet up with a member for a hunt. Shoot me a PM if interested and we can plan from there.

~Cory

Since you will be visiting California, then you are no doubt aware of the rules here. Right ? 30% of your finds go to me (I accept paypal).

And if some pesky guy named "Kob" comes on here trying to say that he gets southern CA proceeds, don't listen to him. I control southern CA too. Tsk tsk :cool:

Trip was a bust as far as detecting goes. I really only got about 3 hours in total. I hit Mission Beach and La Jolla Beaches and only found a very small handful of items. About $1 in clad total. First two targets on La Jolla were about 10 yards apart, a 1967 quarter and oddly, a 1967 dime. That was about the most excitement I had.

It has been a few years since I visited La Jolla but if you were walking the beach there the finds were just icing on the cake, its a beautiful area

Back
Top Bottom