Members from Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldendreams

Elite Member
I remember over the yrs here there were a few posts from ukraine..

Hope you all are safe !

The whole u.s is praying for ya!!!!!

Andrey, user name Adrew75, was one who was very active here.

Praying for all Ukrainians!

Andrey, user name Adrew75, was one who was very active here.

Praying for all Ukrainians!

Did an advanced search by location on the members list and it should be this one:
(Last Activity: 02-10-22 08:05 AM) hope he is okay !

Edit to add: though the last time he logged on was 02-10-22 it shows the last time he posted was 10-08-20, 11:58 AM

https://metaldetectingforum.com/member.php?u=18633

Here is the complete members list, you can choose the "advanced search" feature and search by location.

https://metaldetectingforum.com/memberlist.php

I did a search using the location Ukraine and it had 14 results.

I remember over the yrs here there were a few posts from ukraine..

Hope you all are safe !

The whole u.s is praying for ya!!!!!
Hi, thanks for the support!
I, like many in the detachments of the local territorial defense or army, each one does what they must!
(I am in charge of communications and medicines)
The first few days were very difficult...

Glory to Ukraine!

I'm not Ukrainian, but my prayers go out to those extremely brave people there fighting for their country. I would be honored to stand right there with them. If I was 20 years younger. :boxing::gunbandanna:

I, like many in the detachments of the local territorial defense or army, each one does what they must!

Glory to Ukraine!

Stay safe Stavr. Our prayers are with you.

Steve

Glory to Ukraine!

I hope you and your family are safe Stavr. Any idea why Russia is attacking the Ukraine? Hard to weed through fact from fiction these days.

I hope you and your family are safe Stavr. Any idea why Russia is attacking the Ukraine? Hard to weed through fact from fiction these days.

I just "follow the money" ....ukraine has a VAST amount of resources.. uranium, iron, other metals, vast fertile lands.... and so on. Compile that with Having been part of the soviet union in the past, and nato moving east....and I figure russia wants to vamp up the empire again. In order to do that one needs many resources...so naturally that would be the first stop to secure those resources. This is speculation by me though...

Any idea why Russia is attacking the Ukraine? Hard to weed through fact from fiction these days.

I can give an answer, but it will be at least a few pages ...
1) but this is not a problem, the problem is that I will not be able to accurately and correctly translate into English ... the problem is not only in knowledge of languages, the problem is in semantics and meanings ..., even here in Ukraine and the Russian Federation, many are confused (because semantics and meanings of the same word are different! )

2) history + religion + stolen history and assigned name https://youtu.be/Jd2Ywd-rhEE
3) we have had democracy for a long time, but in the Russian Federation there is an authoritarian system, and there has never been a democracy. The Russian Federation cannot be allowed to have neighbors living better than in the Russian Federation.
4) wealth of subsoil resources and human resources, and many technologies that the Russian Federation does not own, but Ukraine does not allow the Russian Federation to close the full production cycle without Ukraine and the Western world.

have questions, ask more specifically and I will answer .. even with examples if necessary.

Last edited:
I can give an answer, but it will be at least a few pages ...
1) but this is not a problem, the problem is that I will not be able to accurately and correctly translate into English ... the problem is not only in knowledge of languages, the problem is in semantics and meanings ..., even here in Ukraine and the Russian Federation, many are confused (because semantics and meanings of the same word are different! )

2) history + religion + stolen history and assigned name https://youtu.be/Jd2Ywd-rhEE
3) we have had democracy for a long time, but in the Russian Federation there is an authoritarian system, and there has never been a democracy. The Russian Federation cannot be allowed to have neighbors living better than in the Russian Federation.
4) wealth of subsoil resources and human resources, and many technologies that the Russian Federation does not own, but Ukraine does not allow the Russian Federation to close the full production cycle without Ukraine and the Western world.

have questions, ask more specifically and I will answer .. even with examples if necessary.
i was debating weather i should or how to respond to this thread. let me just say I hope you and your family stay safe.

I wish you and the rest of Ukrainians the best possible outcome.

Our company went all hands on deck to help assess and undermine the state sponsored cyber attacks against the Ukraine.

Muscovites / moskal / katsap (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moskal)
= Russian Federation armed forces from heavy weapons fired at the nuclear power plant in Energodar (Zaporozhye) tonight.
This was not done by any country or regime in the world!!! the world is under threat! there are 6 power units, everyone remembers Chernobyl 1986 where there were problems with only one power unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom